The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Again I first thought gotta be Racist Joe not even lil' joke would be that outrageous, but I guess just being borderline has gotten old so you are no longer trying to shield your ignorance.
Do you think this hate monger should be here? Let alone in congress?
D0yCGl-XgAA0_nf.jpg

SHE DID IT AGAIN!

Pelosi responds with resolution against anti-Semitism...

The lying, adulterous, reality show, junk food, anti-American, pro-murderous dictators, anti-American intelligence agency president for the wealthy, ignorance personified by him and those that still believe he's "For the common man, the forgotten". . . and aren't you so proud.
A man of the people.
D01OT3WXQAI7HdR.jpg

Two caravans a week: 70,000 detained along the southern border in February
John Sexton Mar 04, 2019 5:21 PM
Top Pick
asylum-seekrs.jpg

“If this continues, I don’t think there will be anyone left in Guatemala.”

Just heard t trying to put words together with the ND Bison there for junk food (they certainly didn't rush to eat . . . and who invites the Divison 1 champs to the White House?), painful to watch him try to speak, embarrassing, awkward and bizzare. He is a full blown imbecile.

Just heard t trying to put words together with the ND Bison there for junk food (they certainly didn't rush to eat . . . and who invites the Divison 1 champs to the White House?), painful to watch him try to speak, embarrassing, awkward and bizzare. He is a full blown imbecile.

That was Bernie you were watching......and yes that was very unsettling to watch.

What's wrong with you people?

Mayor: I Was The Victim Of A Racist Hate Crime. Cops: Not Even Close.
gettyimages-901810776.jpg

Getty Images

amanda-prestigiacomo.jpg

By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO
@AMANDAPRESTO
March 4, 2019
29.5k views

Darnell Byrd McPherson, the mayor of Lamar, South Carolina, believed she was victimized by a racist hate crime earlier this month when she found her and her husband's cars covered in a “yellow, sticky substance.”

Advertisement: 0:02

However, local authorities and the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) have since confirmed that there was no crime committed, determining the “yellow, sticky substance” to be pollen.

Nonetheless, McPherson feels she was victimized for the color of her skin. Perhaps by flowers and bees.

“My husband went out to the car to get some things out of the garage,” the volunteer mayor recalled to Newsweek. “He says, ‘Somebody’s painted your car!’”

“They started rubbing it,” McPherson continued, “and it was this yellow, sticky substance. So it was like, What is this? … It looked like little pebbles.”

To McPherson, this was a clear hate crime due to the history of the town: “I likened it as a hate crime because No. 1, there’s a history in our town of Lamar,” she said.

“It ignited some fear in my spirit. My God, who would do that?” she asked, adding, “It was something; it was just unnerving to me.”

As noted by Newsweek, McPherson clarified “that there were no words or symbols drawn on the cars. The cars were parked in the street near the end of the couple's driveway, a block and a half from Lamar’s downtown.”

McPherson had both cars pressure-washed twice the day after the incident.

“The substance wasn’t saved and the cars were actually cleaned—pressure-washed twice—there was no substance, and so they didn’t have it for the investigation,” said the mayor.

Darlington County Sheriff’s Office Lieutenant Robby Kilgo told Newsweek his team found the substance “to be pollen” and that “[t]here was no reason for us to collect a sample.”

“The report that was taken included details of an examination by two sheriff's officials (a sergeant and a deputy) 'immediately came to the conclusion that the substance had a yellowish tint to it and that it's a type of powder similar to pollen,’” reports Newsweek.

Though local authorities found no evidence to support McPherson’s suspicions of a hate crime, upon the mayor’s insistence that she was victimized, SLED got involved in the case. The agency quickly came to the same conclusion as local authorities and failed to even open an investigation.

“We reviewed the incident report, but we did not open a formal investigation” because they “did not believe a crime occurred,” said a spokeswoman for SLED.

McPherson claims that local law enforcement told her, “There’s rumors out there that they’re going to assassinate you.”

The Day After | The BenShapiro Show Ep. 656READ MORE
1.jpg
Report: AttorneyGeneral Chris Christie?READ MORE
1.jpg
Is Antifa Is A TerroristOrganization?YESNOThe Blue Wave That NeverCame | The Matt Walsh ShowREAD MORE
1.jpg
Upstate NY Mayor Not SorryFor Insulting Dem VotersREAD MORE

SKIP NOWYour feedback matters.Is this advertisementrelevant to you?Yes, it is!Not really

“That’s a federal crime,” said the mayor.

“What do we need to do in Lamar? I say, we need to come together,” McPherson said. “There should be something else … But there’s always these remnants of racism.”

"I don't care about a car," she added. "What I want is my life."

Where have you gone, huli huli boi, huli huli boi?
Where have you gone cluck-cuck Izzie?

The sporting spirit of this great nation is sorely lacking, sorely, sorely lacking...

Goodnight Paulie Stillinjail...
Goodnight Redheaded NRA BeeninjailsinceJune...
Goodnight Huli Huli Boi. I may put you on a milk carton tomorrow...

Trump’s New Attorney General Warns Of ‘Porous Border’ Effects
March 4th, 2019
William-Barr-e1547578197610.jpg

William Barr reacts while testifying before a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on his nomination to be attorney general on Capitol Hill. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

Newly-confirmed Attorney General Bill Barr laid out in stark terms the negative effects of a porous border, in a Monday speech before the National Association of Attorneys General.

sddefault.jpg

Barr preceded his warning by noting the rising number of opioid deaths in the United States, particularly the effects of Chinese fentanyl, which is used by Mexican drug cartels to augment the effects of their heroin supply. “The DEA has stated publicly that the Mexican trans national criminal organizations are the greatest criminal drug threat to the United States,” Barr declared, adding “the DEA tells us that the majority of the heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine and fentanyl in this country got here across our southern border.”

“Having a porous southern border makes every state more vulnerable to these drugs,” Barr continued, saying that “the problem with the porous border is not limited to drugs,” and that “it creates opportunities for human trafficking, one of the most heinous criminal acts there is.”

Barr’s comments come amid a high-profile fight between President Donald Trump and Congress about the current situation at the U.S. southern border. The United States detained approximately 70,000 migrants at the southern border in February, a dramatic spike from the previous month.

Trump declared a national emergency at the border in February, which authorizes him to appropriate approximately $3.6 billion to begin construction of his proposed wall.

Barr.jpg

FILE PHOTO: William Barr testifies at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on his nomination to be attorney general of the United States on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., January 15, 2019. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas/File Photo

The national emergency was quickly challenged by Congress, where the House of Representatives last week passed a disapproval resolution. The resolution must now be taken up by the Senate, where four Republican senators have stated that they will join their Democratic colleagues in voting for the resolution. (RELATED: 3 Senate Republicans Are Banding Together To Support Resolution To Terminate Trump’s National Emergency)

The senators each say they oppose the move because they believe it to be an unconstitutional action by Trump to circumvent the congressional appropriations process. Trump, however, has vowed to veto any disapproval legislation which would effectively end the process as the Congress does not have the necessary two-thirds majority to override the president’s action.

Back