The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I find it interesting that the kids knew enough about Nazi culture to construct an accurate swastika shape, but apparently not enough to know what it meant.
You should find this interesting too...
From Wikipedia:

"The swastika was a widely used Native American symbol. It was used by many southwestern tribes, most notably the Navajo. Among different tribes the swastika carried various meanings. To the Hopi it represented the wandering Hopi clans; to the Navajo it represented a whirling log ( tsil no'oli' ), a sacred image representing a legend that was used in healing rituals.

"The history of the swastika goes back to the origins of the Eurasian Continent. The swastika is an important symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, among others, and was also used in Native American and Jewish faiths prior to World War II. By the early twentieth century it was regarded worldwide as symbol of good luck and auspiciousness."

From Wikipedia:

"The swastika was a widely used Native American symbol. It was used by many southwestern tribes, most notably the Navajo. Among different tribes the swastika carried various meanings. To the Hopi it represented the wandering Hopi clans; to the Navajo it represented a whirling log ( tsil no'oli' ), a sacred image representing a legend that was used in healing rituals.

"The history of the swastika goes back to the origins of the Eurasian Continent. The swastika is an important symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, among others, and was also used in Native American and Jewish faiths prior to World War II. By the early twentieth century it was regarded worldwide as symbol of good luck and auspiciousness."
When I was in elementary school I made an Indian vest and it has a swastika on it, my kids showed me when we were going through my old stuff and I couldn't figure out how the teacher let that happen, but now I know.

I find it interesting that the kids knew enough about Nazi culture to construct an accurate swastika shape, but apparently not enough to know what it meant.

One of the kids posted an apology that included "the holocaust is the new n word" - not sure where he was going with that.

From Wikipedia:

Did the Hopi and Navajos include a one-armed salute in their rituals?

080818-F-6905B-100.JPG

American " Rituals " !

The lying, adulterous, reality show, junk food, anti-American, pro-murderous dictators, anti-American intelligence agency president for the wealthy, ignorance personified by him and those that still believe he's "For the common man, the forgotten". . . and aren't you so proud.

The lying, adulterous, reality show, junk food, anti-American, pro-murderous dictators, anti-American intelligence agency president for the wealthy, ignorance personified by him and those that still believe he's "For the common man, the forgotten". . . and aren't you so proud.
WORD!

Back