The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Your regular reminder that "economical jeanousus" Brah Iz thinks your house is on the bank's balance sheet as a bank asset, that art is not an asset, that the Fed has a printing press, and is afraid to back up his beliefs with a wager...

IT BEGINS: Rep. Adam Schiff is worried Robert Mueller isn’t being tough enough on President Trump
https://twitchy.com/category/us-politics/

Twitchy.com? I'll have to remember that one next time you ding me for using CNN as my source...
Anyway, I think a lot of people want to see where this Russian investigation goes, and it's not just dems. Yes voters want to see Trumps tax return. Yes they want to know if he borrowed dirty Russian funds to save his company. And I doubt that seeing the newly empowered dems clamoring to deliver is a surprise to anyone.

Trumps problem is his dog whistles aren't working anymore. He's cried wolf too many times and his credibility has been used up on things like "Tax Cuts" that raise taxes on places like Orange County to pay for tax cuts to his conservative base of support in the South East of the country. Huff and puff, but Trump's got to track back to the middle or Dems will just keep racking up easy wins dinging a low popularity president.

Smarmy, belligerent, anti-American rhetoric, keep that up for another two years please.

That Whitaker guy flatly comes across to me as a stooge. And while I doubt Joe will admit it, my guess is Whitaker also comes across as a stooge to a lot of people on the political right as well.

It's kind of funny to think back to when Trump was bragging how he hired all the best people.

Twitchy.com? I'll have to remember that one next time you ding me for using CNN as my source...
Anyway, I think a lot of people want to see where this Russian investigation goes, and it's not just dems. Yes voters want to see Trumps tax return. Yes they want to know if he borrowed dirty Russian funds to save his company. And I doubt that seeing the newly empowered dems clamoring to deliver is a surprise to anyone.

Trumps problem is his dog whistles aren't working anymore. He's cried wolf too many times and his credibility has been used up on things like "Tax Cuts" that raise taxes on places like Orange County to pay for tax cuts to his conservative base of support in the South East of the country. Huff and puff, but Trump's got to track back to the middle or Dems will just keep racking up easy wins dinging a low popularity president.
Looky here,
RASMUSSEN: TRUMP APPROVAL 52%...

Trump: ‘Crazy’ Democrats Making ’Brand New Demand’ to Stop Deportations

President Donald Trump reacted Monday to new demands from House Democrats to cap the detention of illegal immigrants in the United States

Right... and I'm sure they'll stop just as soon as the King guy from Iowa stops sharing right wing propaganda on facebook. Haha crazy congressmen/women are like crazy relatives. Every party's got 'em.

My personal read on the issue is a majority of voters seem to agree that it is time to revise the nations border policy. Heck even Obama was clued in on this if you look at the numbers his admin deported. But I would also say a general majority also seem to disagree with Trumps heavy handed tactics. Obviously Trump would disagree- but that we could have both and effective and HUMANE control over the countries borders seems like an achievable goal to me. And if Trump isn't able to lead on the issue then it's time to vote in someone who can.

Rasmussen certainly is not an outlier.

Well... I feel like I'll admit that during the last presidential election I felt confident that Hillary would win and I was wrong. Rasmussen on the other hand got that one right as I recall. Although don't think it went so well for them this past November. So we will see; I would comment that I read Trumps tweets and these days it sure seems like losing the election has been on his mind.

You know, like he doesn't quite trust the 52% from Rasmussen either.

Last edited:
Your regular reminder that "economical jeanousus" Brah Iz thinks your house is on the bank's balance sheet as a bank asset, that art is not an asset, that the Fed has a printing press, and is afraid to back up his beliefs with a wager...
Wagers are for chickens that have to call a professional to tell them what they don’t know and werenʻt taught at Fries U. Kek! What a deal?!!

Back