The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Like the overwhelming majority of drugs they were being brought through a legal port of entry (smart businessmen don't want their fragile product being subjected to the weather). What we need is more money for border inspection and screening. More points of entry manned with more border agents with more sophisticated means of screening vehicles and cargo (at the border and docks).

I used to work in the building where these were made - Mobile Vacis --

5764585629_e0f82a4da0_b.jpg

Like the overwhelming majority of drugs they were being brought through a legal port of entry (smart businessmen don't want their fragile product being subjected to the weather). What we need is more money for border inspection and screening. More points of entry manned with more border agents with more sophisticated means of screening vehicles and cargo (at the border and docks).
How sophisticated do you need to get?
upload_2019-1-31_16-0-55.jpeg

I'm sure you hoped and wished t would turn out better, more sane, able to actually make deals, be 'presidential', like everyone else once he was elected. Too bad he turned out to be the same guy he has always been.
Voters knew who he was at least 2 years prior to the election and still elected him. You people nominated a candidate that lost to t and was torpedoed by your own party, Bernie and Commey. But your arrogance and stupidity leading you to find fault in the Russians. Poor losers. Too bad you people have chased off Howard and a good chunk of votes if he runs in 2020.

Are you claiming art owners DON'T insure their art?

Might want to warn these folks about their business model...

https://www.privateartinvestor.com/art-business/art-insurers-and-brokers/

I guess art insurance companies instead print money in their printing presses? Or do they put houses on their books as assets?

You really are dumber than I thought.
So the art iz actually a liability due to cash flowing away from your “asset” to the insurance company. Denying the books again.

So the art iz actually a liability due to cash flowing away from your “asset” to the insurance company. Denying the books again.

You're funny. Dumb, cute and funny.

But you do not understand the definition of asset. But that's ok. You're going to be a Rich Dad! The book says so!! Right on the jacket.

Just saw I paid an annual fee for my safe deposit box again this year. Guess the gold, stock certs and gems in there are liabilities!

Oh my! What I rube I've been.

Back