The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Apparently you nominated that very thing and are now blaming the Russians for your ignorance and arrogance. Comey and Sanders did much more damage to Hillary than your phantom Russians with their phantom vote theft. Pretty pathetic losers.
I'm sure you hoped and wished t would turn out better, more sane, able to actually make deals, be 'presidential', like everyone else once he was elected. Too bad he turned out to be the same guy he has always been.

Well worth anything Trump could have possibly done or possibly do to the USA.

29c4c176-0adb-45bb-ad30-47011f350459.png

Graham: We’re Getting Trump’s Ninth Circuit Nominees Confirmed
Katie Pavlich

Wouldn't it be something if they don't find anything worth while on trump?
You mean if they don’t learn that Trump was surrounded by close associates who conspired to commit various financial and computer crimes and covered up efforts to discover their behavior? Is that what you mean?

You mean if they don’t learn that Trump was surrounded by close associates who conspired to commit various financial and computer crimes and covered up efforts to discover their behavior? Is that what you mean?
That is just process BS, I mean if they find no collusion. That is what the whole premiss was, right?

That is just process BS, I mean if they find no collusion. That is what the whole premiss was, right?
what does "process BS" mean? In reviewing the "third-rate burglary" at the Watergate hotel, a lot of president's men went to jail for a lot of things. Nixon didn't; he was called an undicted co-conspirator.
the crime here was russian tampering with our election.

Back