The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

24-trump-pence-2020-great.w710.h473.jpg

"So who are you talking to about foreign affairs so you will be ready the first day of your presidency?"-interviewer
"Myself, I am mostly talking to myself because I have a good brain."-t

oh spigot boy. It’s not just the books is it.

The Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) is a government agency within the United StatesDepartment of the Treasury that designs and produces a variety of security products for the United States government, most notable of which is Federal Reserve Notes (paper money) for the Federal Reserve, the nation's central bank ...

Someone turned on the spigot for you today....

So, you read that and it confirms that the Fed has a printing press. I'm afraid you'll have to repeat Fries U, Mr. Iz...

Hilariously stupid, on its face. The person holding a million in cash under the mattress doesn’t exist. The million in jewelry is rented out to his richest friends wives at 10k a night to impress their other rich friends wives. The 5 Warhols are rented out to Art shows for rich folks at a 100k per warhol, per weekend. Not because they need the money. Sounds like assets to me. But I am puzzled as to what denomination of bills are under the mattress. Fries U!! What a deal!!

Iz puts the ass in asset.

There is nothing in the commonly held definition of asset that requires it be "rented out" or income producing in any way. Just because you bought a book in an airport does not change that.

You really do need Fries U!

Iz puts the ass in asset.

There is nothing in the commonly held definition of asset that requires it be "rented out" or income producing in any way. Just because you bought a book in an airport does not change that.

You really do need Fries U!
He really doesn’t know. And his views are so provincial and closed-off that he assumes art owners rent out their art, thereby turning it into an “asset.” It’s so bizarre.

NYC’S MARBLE COLLEGIENT CHURCH CONFIRMS - TRUMP WAS RELIGIOUSLY VITAL PART OF SUNDAY SERVICES EACH WEEK AND DEVOTED BIBLE STUDY CONGREGANT

So there’s that, all you libtards here.

Back