The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Seen a lot more of the world than you have, son. Seen more places, more people, more of everything. Too late for you, but you should try to read.
I doubt you’ve seen more places than I have. I’ve been to places that are no place for chicken hawks.

I doubt you’ve seen more places than I have. I’ve been to places that are no place for chicken hawks.
I’ve seen many more places. A chicken hawk is a Republican. Didn’t you know that? Like Dick Cheney and Henry Kissinger? Your kind. Colin Powell wasn’t a chicken hawk...so the GOP dumped him!

I’ve seen many more places. A chicken hawk is a Republican. Didn’t you know that? Like Dick Cheney and Henry Kissinger? Your kind.
He just says things in an attempt to get a response. If you haven't noticed he's a bit of an empty vessel simply repeating things he thinks sound nifty, but can't go past that.

He just says things in an attempt to get a response. If you haven't noticed he's a bit of an empty vessel simply repeating things he thinks sound nifty, but can't go past that.
I keep things within the Fries U grad range. They desire meaningful dialogue while failing to reciprocate or even initiate.

Chicken hawks and polly wogs are slime. You must be cross bred.
Colin Powell wasn’t a chicken hawk. He’s not a Republican any more, is he? And let’s not forget Chicken Hawk Hannity and O’Reilly, etc.
McCain wasn’t a chicken hawk, so he fell out with you people. Who’s a chicken hawk? Maybe you? Ha! President GW Bush—-Chicken Hawk! All your people. And let’s not forget Cadet Bone Spur

Colin Powell wasn’t a chicken hawk. He’s not a Republican any more, is he? And let’s not forget Chicken Hawk Hannity and O’Reilly, etc.
McCain wasn’t a chicken hawk, so he fell out with you people. Who’s a chicken hawk? Maybe you? Ha! President GW Bush—-Chicken Hawk! All your people.
You even deflect like a chicken hawk.

Back