The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Kentucky Catholic Bishop: Trump’s MAGA Hats Are Not ‘Pro-Life’
Lexington’s Bishop John Stowe said Covington Catholic students can’t be “pro-life” while supporting a president who “denigrates” immigrants and refugees.

Your uncle said he would let me borrow a nickel to register. Kek!

Only if you can answer the question of whether his Cat is an asset on his books or the banks.

He's pretty sure he's gonna keep his nickel.

Unless, you know, the Fed uses it's money printer to print you one.

Sucker.

What are you talking about now?
I have been saying this for years and nobody can point to one racist post of mine.
I don't judge anyone by race, creed or color.
That is a lefty trait.

KeK.

You're a liar.

Anyone and everyone who has read your posts knows you're a liar.

The fact that you're too big a coward to just say it outright is not surprising.

But the same hypocritical cowardice that lets you claim your muslim and Obama posts aren't racists, simply because you play childish "nudge-nudge wink-wink" games is the same hypocritical cowardice that lets guys like nice hair Ricky convince themselves that the Covington kids were "playing along" not mocking and that DOJ-lawsuit, CP5, "both sides," confirmed by close employees Trump isn't racist.

It's just stupid and cowardly. At least real bigots like Gavin Proudboy and Spencer Alt-right are big enough to own their racist crap.

Whether or not anyone can "point" to an explicitly racist post is game-playing. And those that quietly or loudly defend your racist crap are as complicit.

You're a racist creep. Clear as day.

You're a liar.

Anyone and everyone who has read your posts knows you're a liar.

The fact that you're too big a coward to just say it outright is not surprising.

But the same hypocritical cowardice that lets you claim your muslim and Obama posts aren't racists, simply because you play childish "nudge-nudge wink-wink" games is the same hypocritical cowardice that lets guys like nice hair Ricky convince themselves that the Covington kids were "playing along" not mocking and that DOJ-lawsuit, CP5, "both sides," confirmed by close employees Trump isn't racist.

It's just stupid and cowardly. At least real bigots like Gavin Proudboy and Spencer Alt-right are big enough to own their racist crap.

Whether or not anyone can "point" to an explicitly racist post is game-playing. And those that quietly or loudly defend your racist crap are as complicit.

You're a racist creep. Clear as day.
So, me calling Muslims towelheads or murdering rapists and calling barack hussien Obama a Muslim or Kenyan, not a citizen or mostly white is racist? Or maybe it's when I call illegal aliens diseased criminals who are wrecking my country.
Not anything racist about any of that snowflake.
Wouldn't expect anything less from a coward like you.

Back