The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

And Don the Con didn't even get his "Prorated down payment" on the wall. WHA WHA WHA WHAAAA!!!

Little Joey Shitstain, a ha ha ever get the feeling you've been cheated? Good night.
Whatever, at least he isn't Hillary.
How is RBG feeling these days?
Who is in control of the Senate?
Can you even fathom trump getting a third supreme?

OMG!
MAGA!

I know I'm using my toxic-masculinity part of my brain when I say this... but doesn't Stone have one of the most punchable faces you've ever seen on tv?

That said, my gut tells me Stone isn't going flip. Don't know him well enough to say for certainty, but he always struck me as a being 100% on the darkside. Muller is going to be able to squeeze him, and it's going to be tough for the Trump camp to spin it in any way that generates sympathy.
Stone, like some of the t scum sucker punks in here, might be the kind that enjoys prison life, just saying.

Whatever, at least he isn't Hillary.
How is RBG feeling these days?
Who is in control of the Senate?
Can you even fathom trump getting a third supreme?

OMG!
MAGA!
That's all well and good but Trump is a bozo and you're in here every waking minute of your life sucking Trump's schwantz. At what point do you feel like a moron? Could you ever have imagined Trump would be this bad. Have some self-respect man.

That's all well and good but Trump is a bozo and you're in here every waking minute of your life sucking Trump's schwantz. At what point do you feel like a moron? Could you ever have imagined Trump would be this bad. Have some self-respect man.
That's a lot.
I will be fine with whatever they find on Trump knowing Hillary didn't get elected.

Because losing is too tough a pill for you people to swallow so you make up lies to choke down the reality of you having nominated a shitty candidate.
Calm down now. Nobody is making up anything. If you don’t like the American justice system, think about moving to Russia!

Back