The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I guess this means that my Federal Court jury duty next month won't be postponed.

I wonder if Yosemite will get Mariposa Grove opened next week.

You're a liar.

You know you are.

We know you are.

And it's stupid that you even play this game. Not surprising, but stupid. And all the little sheeples around here who give your racist BS act the nudge-nudge wink-wink know it too.

That's the disgusting part. Everyone knows you're disgusting. But those that suffer it gladly are guilty of it as well.

They know who they are. And they know it's true.

And Roger Stone is headed to jail... And there is no wall.

But Killary is going down soon... Kek.
Fries U!! What a deal! Kek!

Fries U!! What a deal! Kek!

I'm still holding one spot in my Capstone: "Find your house on a Bank Balance Sheet" seminar.

And, of course, there is always room in the "Watch the Fed ink up the Print Press and Print you some Money" lecture.

Just pay your registration fee and we'll sign you up!

Like I always say, "If the towel fits."

Like I always say:

Racist Sterno Joe is a racist pig and those that encourage his cowardly racist side-long act are complicit.

Every one of you.

Now, let's see. Who said this was a witch hunt and who said Manafort, Stone and friends were going to jail?

Show of hands!

Kek. Suckerz.

Like I always say:

Racist Sterno Joe is a racist pig and those that encourage his cowardly racist side-long act are complicit.

Every one of you.

Now, let's see. Who said this was a witch hunt and who said Manafort, Stone and friends were going to jail?

Show of hands!

Kek. Suckerz.
What are you talking about now?
I have been saying this for years and nobody can point to one racist post of mine.
I don't judge anyone by race, creed or color.
That is a lefty trait.

KeK.

And Don the Con didn't even get his "Prorated down payment" on the wall. WHA WHA WHA WHAAAA!!!

Little Joey Shitstain, a ha ha ever get the feeling you've been cheated? Good night.

I'm still holding one spot in my Capstone: "Find your house on a Bank Balance Sheet" seminar.

And, of course, there is always room in the "Watch the Fed ink up the Print Press and Print you some Money" lecture.

Just pay your registration fee and we'll sign you up!
The Capstone sounds entertaining. How did finance boy do?

Back