The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

It is obvious your parents didn't care how you turned out, just hoped for the best for what they had to work with.
BTW, I am just proud that someone born in Kenya can become president of the USA, that's all.
BTWII Sheriff Joe was lynched by the Kenyan's DOJ.
Go figure.

You're a liar.

You know you are.

We know you are.

And it's stupid that you even play this game. Not surprising, but stupid. And all the little sheeples around here who give your racist BS act the nudge-nudge wink-wink know it too.

That's the disgusting part. Everyone knows you're disgusting. But those that suffer it gladly are guilty of it as well.

They know who they are. And they know it's true.

And Roger Stone is headed to jail... And there is no wall.

But Killary is going down soon... Kek.

You're a liar.

You know you are.

We know you are.

And it's stupid that you even play this game. Not surprising, but stupid. And all the little sheeples around here who give your racist BS act the nudge-nudge wink-wink know it too.

That's the disgusting part. Everyone knows you're disgusting. But those that suffer it gladly are guilty of it as well.

They know who they are. And they know it's true.

And Roger Stone is headed to jail... And there is no wall.

But Killary is going down soon... Kek.
At least the Kenyan was #1 at something, don't get emotional, he fooled a whole lot of people.
th

Roger doesn't look too concerned for some reason.

DxxijkqXcAAEb4T.jpg

COWARD.

I thought that was weird. I wonder why?

It's not unusual for big-budget news organizations to send their fourth-string crew to camp out on potentially-newsworthy doorsteps. Stone has been saying for weeks that he expects to be arrested and indicted. AND it's Friday, or Mueller-day as it should have become known among those who fear they are at risk.

I thought it was weird that big-bucks stone doesn't appear to have a security system. Even poor little me was able to install several motion-detector lights around the house.

At least the Kenyan was #1 at something, don't get emotional, he fooled a whole lot of people.
th

Roger doesn't look too concerned for some reason.

DxxijkqXcAAEb4T.jpg

COWARD.

See. You're a liar and a racist.

You don't even hide it.

You're proud of it.

But your little sheeple buddies want to pretend like it's not right there. At least you only play stupid word games on an internet site, but you do know - and clearly show - what's in your heart.

As do we all.

Killary will be next.

See. You're a liar and a racist.

You don't even hide it.

You're proud of it.

But your little sheeple buddies want to pretend like it's not right there. At least you only play stupid word games on an internet site, but you do know - and clearly show - what's in your heart.

As do we all.

Killary will be next.
Don't take my word for it.

Coward.

Don't take my word for it.

Coward.

I have your word for it.

You're a racist.

You know it.

I know it.

Ricky and Lion and their buddies know it.

Only issue is you like being racist and they're fine with it.

Therein lies the problem.

It's no mystery.

You're a racist clown. You're just too cowardly to just say it. Oh well. Sad.

I have your word for it.

You're a racist.

You know it.

I know it.

Ricky and Lion and their buddies know it.

Only issue is you like being racist and they're fine with it.

Therein lies the problem.

It's no mystery.

You're a racist clown. You're just too cowardly to just say it. Oh well. Sad.
I don't know about you, but when someone tells me who they are I believe them.
Obama Muslim Garb with brother Malik & Kenyan Muslim.jpg

Back