The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The teens were waiting for a bus you fucking moron.
There was no "indigenous people's rally", it was a right to life rally.
The usual nutjobs were there protesting. IE "recon ranger" and the "Black Israelites", and You people got suckered into their warped circus reality.
I cant believe Im arguing with such mental, and moral midgets.
All of that is on me.
Out.

I was in DC this weekend. All I'll say is it did have a bit of a lawless feel in that with the shut down. Especially around the parks. In that they are open and someone was picking up the trash, but there are no guided tours, rangers or officials walking around keeping the peace. Basically the parks were open to the tourists, and there were multiple different protests going throughout the National Mall... all surrounded by hoards of young groups of Catholic school kids being lead by 70 year old nuns to the anti-abortion protest that morning.

So I'm not surprised that there was conflict.

Morning headlines: Roger Stone arrested , who's next? . . . and Warriors have visit with Obama while in DC.

With Stone being arrested I'd have to guess Muller is coming to the end of his investigation. At least Stone would appear to be someone who directly links the Trump campaign/ Trump's family to Russian interests. The investigation is now at the gates... and soon the public will learn the nature of the Trump campaign's relationship with Russian money and government sponsored hackers.

Speaking of self righteous...fuck off Fries you pompous judgmental faux intellect...

Ooh. I'm cuts to the quicks!

It's so funny to see all you guys who laugh at Racist Joe's endless "Kenyan" BS as if it's not racist, as if taking the screen name of a guy indicted for actual racism isn't racist, and then can't see those kid's actions for what they are.

It's cause you all want to excuse that crap. But it's clear and it's simple.

We did it too when we were young and stupid. We made fun of people for stuff we shouldn't have. The only difference is when our chaperones or parents saw it, they didn't hire PR firms and swarm the news will BS "explanations." They got pissed, told us to apologize and behave better.

Instead these kids have an army of excusers due to political posturing.

You all make me laugh.

It's so funny to see all you guys who laugh at Racist Joe's endless "Kenyan" BS as if it's not racist, as if taking the screen name of a guy indicted for actual racism isn't racist, and then can't see those kid's actions for what they are.

We did it too when we were young and stupid. We made fun of people for stuff we shouldn't have. The only difference is when our chaperones or parents saw it, they didn't hire PR firms and swarm the news will BS "explanations." They got pissed, told us to apologize and behave better.

You all make me laugh.

Wait, you don’t know that they always defend the Nazis and the white nationalists and call Obama “Kenyan” because they’re the oppressed?!They’re the losers that Trump recognizes. Can’t keep up in a changing society and need someone “smaller” to blame. He’s played them perfectly. But he ain’t inviting them to Mar-a-lago!

I know I'm using my toxic-masculinity part of my brain when I say this... but doesn't Stone have one of the most punchable faces you've ever seen on tv?

That said, my gut tells me Stone isn't going flip. Don't know him well enough to say for certainty, but he always struck me as a being 100% on the darkside. Muller is going to be able to squeeze him, and it's going to be tough for the Trump camp to spin it in any way that generates sympathy.

You all make me laugh.
It is obvious your parents didn't care how you turned out, just hoped for the best for what they had to work with.
BTW, I am just proud that someone born in Kenya can become president of the USA, that's all.
BTWII Sheriff Joe was lynched by the Kenyan's DOJ.
Go figure.

Back