The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Untitled-2-1-363x186.jpg

HILARIOUS: Tom Brokaw Tells MSNBC Panel Democrats Share Blame for Shutdown, and Their Faces Are Priceless
Brandon Morse

Yeah, me and the "women" on "The View". lol.
Lynch mob. Even they see it.
Wear it proud.

Yeah, I'm worried for the poor PR guy... I mean kid...

Kids did some stupid racist shit. Rather than just say "Sorry, we f-ed up - were having fun, didn't mean to hurt anyone." their snowflake parents hire PR firms (of CNN reporters! lol) and go on a media tour.

So now folks are going to go through the videos 5 more times and find more of the stupid kid and his "rape" "joke" and he'll get called out and they'll find a few more... And the rapists Covington let walk graduation gets dragged out.

All cause nobody can just say "yeah, it was dumb and offensive. We were stupid kids being stupid. Sorry..."

Oh well, it's their money and time. Maybe they'll get cold Wendy's at the White House at least."

Yeah, I'm worried for the poor PR guy... I mean kid...

Kids did some stupid racist shit. Rather than just say "Sorry, we f-ed up - were having fun, didn't mean to hurt anyone." their snowflake parents hire PR firms (of CNN reporters! lol) and go on a media tour.

So now folks are going to go through the videos 5 more times and find more of the stupid kid and his "rape" "joke" and he'll get called out and they'll find a few more... And the rapists Covington let walk graduation gets dragged out.

All cause nobody can just say "yeah, it was dumb and offensive. We were stupid kids being stupid. Sorry..."

Oh well, it's their money and time. Maybe they'll get cold Wendy's at the White House at least."
Arent you the same guy who was crying about some nazi cyber stalker coming after your family?
These kids were doxxed by thousands of psychos before they got off the bus back in Covington.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Back