The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

See? She is on your side.

th

IVANKA: Family separations at border 'low point'...

Media not enemy of the people...

I don't know what that means.
It's your people, I know it's difficult, but actually read your leader in here nono's stuff and tell me I'm wrong . . . the rest of you either fall in line or like LE watch it go on without offering any rebuttal to the lunacy, therefor becoming complicit in his silence.

It's your people, I know it's difficult, but actually read your leader in here nono's stuff and tell me I'm wrong . . . the rest of you either fall in line or like LE watch it go on without offering any rebuttal to the lunacy, therefor becoming complicit in his silence.
What does Q mean?

Michigan seems to be flipping on President Donald Trump.

Voters in the key swing state that Trump unexpectedly won in 2016 now overwhelmingly disapprove of his performance after his first year in office, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Glengariff Group Inc. on behalf of The Detroit News and WDIV, found that Trump's approval rating in the Great Lakes State has dropped to 39.5 percent, while his disapproval rating has risen to 54 percent. Women in Michigan voiced the loudest opposition, with 66 percent saying they "strongly" disapprove of Trump and 39 percent giving his first year in office an F grade.

"His approval ratings are terrible; it's that simple," Rich Czuba, who completed the study and founded the Glengariff Group, told The Detroit News. "We are the bellwether state at this point. Michigan is going to reflect what is occurring nationally."

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-michigan-approval-rating-789395

Michigan seems to be flipping on President Donald Trump.

Voters in the key swing state that Trump unexpectedly won in 2016 now overwhelmingly disapprove of his performance after his first year in office, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Glengariff Group Inc. on behalf of The Detroit News and WDIV, found that Trump's approval rating in the Great Lakes State has dropped to 39.5 percent, while his disapproval rating has risen to 54 percent. Women in Michigan voiced the loudest opposition, with 66 percent saying they "strongly" disapprove of Trump and 39 percent giving his first year in office an F grade.

"His approval ratings are terrible; it's that simple," Rich Czuba, who completed the study and founded the Glengariff Group, told The Detroit News. "We are the bellwether state at this point. Michigan is going to reflect what is occurring nationally."

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-michigan-approval-rating-789395
Newsweek? AYFKM?

Where is union boy?
AFL-CIO’s Trumka won’t rule out unions endorsing Trump in 2020

Pressed as to how serious he was about the AFL-CIO considering not endorsing the Democratic nominee for president for the first time since 1972, Trumka insisted “we will consider every candidate who’s running in 2020.”

Recalling the last presidential race, the union chief pointed out that “Trump got 3 percent more of our members than [Republican nominee Mitt] Romney did in 2012, but Hillary Clinton, unfortunately for her, got 10 percent less of our members than Obama did in 2012. And some didn’t vote for President or some voted third party.”

Trump gained among union members, Trumka felt, “because people were mad. They were looking for someone who was going to change the economy. They felt there were assaults on their health care and assaults on their pensions. People were looking for someone who will shake up the status quo, because the economy wasn’t working for them. Their wages were flattened and they found that candidate in Donald Trump.”

Where is union boy?
AFL-CIO’s Trumka won’t rule out unions endorsing Trump in 2020

Pressed as to how serious he was about the AFL-CIO considering not endorsing the Democratic nominee for president for the first time since 1972, Trumka insisted “we will consider every candidate who’s running in 2020.”

Recalling the last presidential race, the union chief pointed out that “Trump got 3 percent more of our members than [Republican nominee Mitt] Romney did in 2012, but Hillary Clinton, unfortunately for her, got 10 percent less of our members than Obama did in 2012. And some didn’t vote for President or some voted third party.”

Trump gained among union members, Trumka felt, “because people were mad. They were looking for someone who was going to change the economy. They felt there were assaults on their health care and assaults on their pensions. People were looking for someone who will shake up the status quo, because the economy wasn’t working for them. Their wages were flattened and they found that candidate in Donald Trump.”
Smart business, see what you are offered first, commit later . . . and the members voting stats sound right for that time, but the times are a changing. We'll all see where Trump and Co. are in the future, time and Mueller will tell.

I think this is going very well for Paulie Notaste.

I can confirm that my bookkeeper and tax accountants don't know about any accounts I have in Cyprus to wire money to buy cars, clothes and real estate. So Paulie is just like me!

I think Paulie is going to come across as very honest if he takes the stand.

Back