The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

upload_2018-7-26_7-43-0-png.2988
Is that Pompeo?

images
images
images

"I will be giving a major speech, on most likely Monday. We are going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons,"" Donald J. Trump 6/9/2016

Have you heard this one, no balz?
GDP 4.1%
View attachment 3002
Great pic. Not sure which one is better...Super Tool or I'm a tool.

Have you read this, genius.

I wouldn't want to overstate the underlying strength in GDP growth based on Friday's numbers,” Omair Sharif, senior U.S.economist at Societe Generale, said before the report. “There was a big boost from trade, but that'll go away.” Going forward, “it's highly unlikely we'll get 4 percent growth, or even 3 percent on a sustained basis.”

I wouldn't want to overstate the underlying strength in GDP growth based on Friday's numbers,” Omair Sharif, senior U.S.economist at Societe Generale, said before the report. “There was a big boost from trade, but that'll go away.” Going forward, “it's highly unlikely we'll get 4 percent growth, or even 3 percent on a sustained basis.”
I thought trade was going to destroy our economy?

Foreign, Anti American bloomberg lefty kook.
No wonder you follow him.
Chicken little.

Back