The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Very soon our very own Dumb & Dumber will be no more and they both will be shown the door to hell. They chose to be MAP and Pedo supporters at best. I"m stsrting to think these two dummies are MAPs. They hate Trump and are very scrared of the judgement that awaits those who harm and or support those who bring pure evil to kids.

1724541785769.jpg

The Cheaters, Communists, Democrats, Demons, Fascists, Kid rapists, Killers, Liars, MAPs, Marxists, MTFs, Pedos and those who steal life from others ALL gave up their right to vote and let their Elite Pedo leaders pick for them, because they & them are just like Husker Du, "Anyone but Trump" means anyone and they will do anything to stop Trump. The reason for this madness? They support their real father, Satan, abortion on demand, Rape, murder, kidnapping little kids and so many evil things that are illegal.

That's what you call programmed government sheep!!!!

I don't remember this happening on Trump's watch. Should we mock him? Colorado is a libtard state.

"What border crisis? Stop being xenophobic. Did you see cowboys whipping those migrants?" - JoeTato Briben (2021-2023)
"We've been to the border. Well, I haven't been to the border. I haven't been to Europe, either." - Heels Up Harris (2021)

Back