The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You just can't help yourself, can you Husker Du. "Anyone but Trump." Trump is very good friends with Willie. Willie got played by Kamala.

Trump and Willie before they go on Helicopter ride.

1723381259500.png

"She's a good friend a long time ago, absolutely beautiful woman, smart as all hell, very successful, electorally speaking." Willie Brown talking about the Witch he was sleeping with when he was married.

Campaign spokesman Steven Cheung posted a photo of a page of Trump's book "Letters to Trump" showing the former president pictured with Mr Brown and including a caption mentioning the helicopter incident.

1723382308781.png

Things Trump stands for

"I will bring the full force & weight of the US Military to END HUMAN TRAFFICKING."
"No tax on Social Security."
"No Tax on tips."
"No Vaccine Mandate."
"Trump Tax Cuts forever."
"No men playing against Girls in Sports."
"No Tampons in Boys bathroom at school"
"No booze, ever"
"No Pedos"

What Husker Du, Kamala and Coach Tim stand for

"Kill baby up to 9 months"
"If baby survives, let baby die."
"Tampons in boys' bathrooms"
"If you consider yourself a lady, then you are"
"Defund the Police"
"No punishment for stealing anything under $950"
"Abortion on Demand; Anytime, Anywhere and Anyplace."
"Being a Pedo is a Human Right."
"Cheating"
"Lying"
"Stealing"
"Anyone but Trump"

"The kids missing are just runaways."
"It's our little secret, mommy and daddy will not find out"
"If you don't take the vaccines, you will be fired."
"No mask, no service"
"If you voted for Trump, then were not friends"

1723382978153.png

Trump has EVERYTHING and that is why he knows EVERYTHING and is right about EVERYTHING!!! Is it possible that both of them were taken to play poker with Trump and hitched a ride on Trumps Helicopter? Epstein took folks on plane rides. My gosh, what difference does it make. Husker Du and some of the race hustler want to make this about "all black men look the same BS." My bff black Bruno is 6 2' and does UFC and does not look like my other black friend, who has a black job because he's black.

Trump says he has ‘flight records’ to confirm his helicopter ride with ex-San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown. The Trump List:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I bet the "Epstein Island List" is going to drop soon. Tomorrow, Trump and Elon are having a little fireside chat at the Oak Tree, or some are saying, "the missing twitter files" on "X."​

Last edited:
Husker Du will be xposed for all to see. He's a sick, sick puppy! Lok at him and espola grabbing straws again. Total losers with TDS. Now just wait for this loser and his sick and twisted buddy espola say that Trump raped that crazy old lady. Husker Du is a POS!

"Since Comrade Kamala took over the border there has been a 43% nationwide increase in violent crime and a 60% increase in rape.

In New York this June, an illegal alien released into our country by Kamala Harris approached two 13-year-old children with a machete in broad daylight, forced them into the woods, tied them together by the wrists and raped the young girl at a park.

Two Kamala migrants were just arrested for the rape of a 46-year-old woman in Coney Island—throwing her to the ground and raping her with a knife to her throat. One of them had previously been arrested for raping another woman but instead of being deported, he was released." DJT

They & Them know their game is over. They have lied so much they don't have any more lies. It's why these sick men are trying to normalize MAPs, MTFs and Pedos. Men have been playing as women for a long time but now their gig is up for all to see.

I encourage all of you to watch this short video about the real Trump. This Husker Du is a loss cause and only has judgement waiting for his soul. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this video is worth millions of words. Let's not let Husker Du lie!!!

Back