The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You are aware that Trump is not actually an incumbent, right?

I know he's a little confused on the topic. Perhaps your grasp on reality is a bit stronger.

Maybe not.
Wow... just about the time you started to sound sane.

Libtards continue to blame him for not reaching a 'border deal' as they look to buy votes... hoping Americans forgot they created the problem, spent 3 years denying there was a problem and now look to take credit for fixing the problem they created.

So apparently he is an incumbent. How else would you blame someone for that? It's almost as stupid as convicting him of a 'hush money' felony when hush money payments aren't against the law... or wanting him in prison for stealing classified documents when the only one that stole classified documents is Senator/Vice President Joe Biden.

You ARE aware that Biden didn't actually have presidential privilege at the time, right? I know libtards are a little confused on those topics.

Libtards continue to blame him for not reaching a 'border deal' as they look to buy votes... hoping Americans forgot they created the problem, spent 3 years denying there was a problem and now look to take credit for fixing the problem they created.

So apparently he is an incumbent. How else would you blame someone for that? It's almost as stupid as convicting him of a 'hush money' felony when hush money payments aren't against the law... or wanting him in prison for stealing classified documents when the only one that stole classified documents is Senator/Vice President Joe Biden.

You ARE aware that Biden didn't actually have presidential privilege at the time, right? I know libtards are a little confused on those topics.
"Anyone but Trump." By the way, Dad4=espola, the conservative side of espola's brain. That's why you get confused. Husker Du is the Liberal side of this liar's brain. EOTL is his evil side, the one that threatens little girls and their dads. IT got banned so IT went with Surf Futbol, a real scum bag. This is a real bully. Basically, in a nutshell were dealing with a demon and ITs multiple personality.

I see you're still having trouble.

Maybe this will help:

I see you're still having trouble.

Maybe this will help:

You libtards spent the last 4 years blaming Trump for everything... INCLUDING your incompetency at the border. Wait, what? You had the ability to close the border this entire time but chose to blame Trump for the republicans telling you to kiss their asses about a "bipartisan" solution?

Since he "occupies a particular position or place" in your empty heads, he MUST be the incumbent.

ABC+espola+Husker Du+Big Pharma+Epstein Island=We Love you Satan! Hello, they & them are now in the light. The choice is clear today. Truth vs Lie. Love vs Hate. These people are monsters who hunt children for all sorts of reasons.

1726146651155.png

Back