The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

My mother was for a time the office clerk and dispatcher for a different troop of the Vermont State Police (Troop F in Derby), so this news was very meaningful to me --

You can lead a horse to water, etc.
I get that you're retired. I'm happy for you. I, on the other hand, still work 5-6 days per week. I don't have time to sit through an English virgin's 20 minute diatribe about how bad the country is that made him a millionaire.

Now, if you can pull yourself away from bashing cops long enough to tell me where, in your 20 minute video, you'll like me to drink, I'll saddle up.

My mother was for a time the office clerk and dispatcher for a different troop of the Vermont State Police (Troop F in Derby), so this news was very meaningful to me --

And then this from another place where I no longer live --

F Troop. How ironic is that coming from you?

1719423505537.png

The supporting evidence, provided by the VSP dashcam --

And then this from another place where I no longer live --

Didn't you already post this same case? Have you considered other hobbies in your retirement? Maybe spending time in Vallejo and helping curb gang violence that forces the VPD to remove their kid gloves?

The supporting evidence, provided by the VSP dashcam --

These little losers are all the same. Fearless until they're called out on their bullshit and then immediately find a phone booth and transition into PussyMan. It's pretty clear on the video that PussyMan did exactly what he was accused of and didn't like getting called out for it.

These little losers are all the same. Fearless until they're called out on their bullshit and then immediately find a phone booth and transition into PussyMan. It's pretty clear on the video that PussyMan did exactly what he was accused of and didn't like getting called out for it.
Pretty clear? The dashcam video starts after the alleged point of where he "did exactly what he was accused of", so I don't know what you are basing your judgment on. A point in your favor is that the VSP as part of the settlement did not have to admit any wrongdoing or change any of their training or policies. A point not in your favor is that the trooper in question "retired" a week before the settlement was announced. From your status as an evident authority on police practices, what is your opinion on whether or not he retired with a disability pension?

Pretty clear? The dashcam video starts after the alleged point of where he "did exactly what he was accused of", so I don't know what you are basing your judgment on. A point in your favor is that the VSP as part of the settlement did not have to admit any wrongdoing or change any of their training or policies. A point not in your favor is that the trooper in question "retired" a week before the settlement was announced. From your status as an evident authority on police practices, what is your opinion on whether or not he retired with a disability pension?
Yeah. Very clear. Instead of just saying, "no, nothing like that, officer, I support you guys", he danced around it because they both knew he'd done it. I see these losers all the time. So do you... on videos. Look at these loser protesters screaming in the faces of cops because, even though they know the cop would beat the living shit out of them, they're hoping for a payout. Stop playing dumb. Even you aren't that oblivious to reality in 2024.

I'm not an authority on police practices. I know that the 1% of bad police moments you spend your free time hunting for in no way compares to the heroic work they do or the 99% of incidents where nothing bad or inappropriate happens.

But you're looking for attention, aren't you?

So interesting to me we have a Trump mocking thread when these dipshits exists. Just click on the link... it works. And we're supposed to take the King Muppet from MSNBS seriously?

Yeah. Very clear. Instead of just saying, "no, nothing like that, officer, I support you guys", he danced around it because they both knew he'd done it. I see these losers all the time. So do you... on videos. Look at these loser protesters screaming in the faces of cops because, even though they know the cop would beat the living shit out of them, they're hoping for a payout. Stop playing dumb. Even you aren't that oblivious to reality in 2024.

I'm not an authority on police practices. I know that the 1% of bad police moments you spend your free time hunting for in no way compares to the heroic work they do or the 99% of incidents where nothing bad or inappropriate happens.

But you're looking for attention, aren't you?
The cop should have been disciplined for overstepping his power, but giving the guy $175k is ridiculous. This guy deliberately provoked the cop and then acts like a whiny bitch when he's arrested. Unfortunately, the cop gave the guy the reaction he baited the cop into. In this case, both parties are at fault. Cops deal with assholes everyday and are human. They're not supposed to follow Emily Post's rules of etiquette...that would get them killed.

Pretty simple, don't provoke a cop and always follow a cop's instructions. If their is an issue bring it up with the Judge. It's why we have due process. A cop is just an administrator and doesn't decide guilt or innocence.

Just FYI, FIRE which posted the middle finger video, is a very good organization that vigorously defends free speech and civil rights on a bi-partisan basis (as opposed to the ACLU which has become hyper partisan).

Are you a part time criminal defense attorney?

The cop should have been disciplined for overstepping his power, but giving the guy $175k is ridiculous. This guy deliberately provoked the cop and then acts like a whiny bitch when he's arrested. Unfortunately, the cop gave the guy the reaction he baited the cop into. In this case, both parties are at fault. Cops deal with assholes everyday and are human. They're not supposed to follow Emily Post's rules of etiquette...that would get them killed.

Pretty simple, don't provoke a cop and always follow a cop's instructions. If their is an issue bring it up with the Judge. It's why we have due process. A cop is just an administrator and doesn't decide guilt or innocence.

Just FYI, FIRE which posted the middle finger video, is a very good organization that vigorously defends free speech and civil rights on a bi-partisan basis (as opposed to the ACLU which has become hyper partisan).
I agree 100%. And for those saying we need to weed out bad cops, what's a better way to do that than simply comply? If a cop needs to do something else for a living, why provoke them? If they're douchebags, let them douche and it'll happen a lot faster.

I agree 100%. And for those saying we need to weed out bad cops, what's a better way to do that than simply comply? If a cop needs to do something else for a living, why provoke them? If they're douchebags, let them douche and it'll happen a lot faster.
I do think we need a more effective system for pro-actively identifying and disciplining cops. Of course, it won't help change the opinion of the Espola's that apply one part to a whole.

I do think we need a more effective system for pro-actively identifying and disciplining cops. Of course, it won't help change the opinion of the Espola's that apply one part to a whole.
I live in Pueblo, and I love how the community enforces the laws of nature. Cops here are never called because there are no cops in the area, only in the big cities. 1 murder in 10 years. The Elders of the Pueblo deal with most of the criminals or lets' just say bad behavior that is not to the Pueblos liking. For example, if you steal someone's chicken because your starving, they will have empathy, feed you a free meal and then your warned by community leaders to stop stealing or else. If you do it again, you will be asked to leave or you will disappear. Violent robbery, you will be forced to leave, or you will be dealt with. Rape a girl and you will disappear for good and never to be seen again. No bail or jail here, just a tough talk of tough love and big warnings to leave. If you're up to no good, this is no place for you. The area around SDSU is full of crime and most are allowed to do the crime without doing the time. Theft is a big one in the area around the college.

You misjudge me. I have only had a couple of minor negative interactions with cops. In all those negative events, I just went with the flow and took what they were handing out for various reasons. That's consistent with my Zenish philosophy. In most of my interactions, I just took the ticket I deserved or drove away with no citation after a short explanatory discussion.

Back