The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The journalist who has interviewed Donald Trump more than any other since Trump left office isn’t Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or that guy who’s dating Marjorie Taylor Greene. It’s Ramin Setoodeh, the co-editor-in-chief of Variety and the author of Apprentice in Wonderland, which comes out on Tuesday.Setoodeh’s book is a deep dive into The Apprentice, which ran for 14 seasons from 2004 to 2015 and repackaged and reintroduced Trump to a national audience. The show portrayed him not as a failed businessman and philandering D-list celebrity the way many New Yorkers saw him, but instead as a capitalist hero. It also may have been what got us here.

Even when excluding pandemic-era relief spending from the tally, Trump still contributed more to the national debt while in office, the report found.
Did you read this as an apples to apples comparison? I saw something about a 10-year plan from Trump but need to go back and read it again.

Did you read this as an apples to apples comparison? I saw something about a 10-year plan from Trump but need to go back and read it again.
I took it at face value. I'm sure there are many variables that could explain the difference. My point is that Trump is not a fiscal conservative, but that doesn't change the fact that Biden is an unmitigated disaster.

The journalist who has interviewed Donald Trump more than any other since Trump left office isn’t Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or that guy who’s dating Marjorie Taylor Greene. It’s Ramin Setoodeh, the co-editor-in-chief of Variety and the author of Apprentice in Wonderland, which comes out on Tuesday.Setoodeh’s book is a deep dive into The Apprentice, which ran for 14 seasons from 2004 to 2015 and repackaged and reintroduced Trump to a national audience. The show portrayed him not as a failed businessman and philandering D-list celebrity the way many New Yorkers saw him, but instead as a capitalist hero. It also may have been what got us here.

Is that desperation I smell?

1719354964974.png

I took it at face value. I'm sure there are many variables that could explain the difference. My point is that Trump is not a fiscal conservative, but that doesn't change the fact that Biden is an unmitigated disaster.
Yeah, Trump wasn't afraid to spend money but I also remember dems fighting him every time (well, EVERY time) he tried to make cuts.

How? Less debt, more jobs, better inflation numbers than other countries, businesses are making record profits, most oil production ever anywhere . . .

How? Less debt, more jobs, better inflation numbers than other countries, businesses are making record profits, most oil production ever anywhere . . .
How can you say that when our economy just hit rock bottom?

How can you say that when our economy just hit rock bottom?

Idolatry and demeaning of women is a thing of the past, thankfully, hopefully. That and the lack of a swift coordinated response to Covid destroyed or changed forever many businesses, most notably the restaurant industry.

How pathetic are you? More jobs? Biden hasn't created a single job. People went back to work after he shut the economy down.

Better inflation numbers than other countries? LMFAO! My God... you're a joke.

Idolatry and demeaning of women is a thing of the past, thankfully, hopefully. That and the lack of a swift coordinated response to Covid destroyed or changed forever many businesses, most notably the restaurant industry.
Demeaning of women? You mean like how Biden bribed Kamalatoe Harris to shut up about him being a racist and sexual assaulter? You mean how the women he's sexually assaulted aren't legit to you losers?

And it's incredible how you continue to ignore what even the Pedophile Potato admits. Coward. I love exposing your sorry ass with every post.

Listen up Dumb. Stop smoking crack and get your head out of your ass. This is another stupid statement that is all lies.

Oh really? What kind of crack are you on today?

Back