The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

"So listen, JoeTato... we're going to give you the same script on this one. We just deleted "Donald Trump" and inserted "Hunter... the smartest guy I know." We need you to sound coherent again. Yes, I know, just do your best."

While I get that theory, I don't think it's legally correct. There technically is no federal conviction because of the sleight of hand pulled by Bragg and the judge. He hasn't even been charged with any of the federal crimes alleged in the NY case. That's not to say I wouldn't make Vivek's argument, it seems only fair given the claims of the NY case.
More legal arguments

Many people have told me that many people are saying that t got too much sun in Las Vegas and overheated a bit --

"...and it must be because of MIT my relationship to MIT very smart because I say what would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you're in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now under water and there's a shark that's approximately ten yards over there by the way lot of shark attacks lately notice that lot of shark attacks I watched some guys justifying it today WELL THEY WEREN'T REALLY THAT ANGRY THEY BIT OFF THE THE YOUNG LADY'S LEG BECAUSE of the fact that they were they were not hungry but they misunderstood what sushi was these people are great he said there's no problem with sharks they just didn't really understand a young woman's tsswimming now we really got decimated in other people too a lotta sharks so I said THERE'S A SHARK TEN YARDS AWAY from the boat TEN YARDS over here do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking water goes over the battery the boat is sinking do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted because I will tell you he didn't know the answer he said you know nobody has ever asked me that question I said I think it's a good question I think there's a lot of electric current coming through that water but you know what I'd do if there's a shark or you get electrocuted I'll take electrocution every single time I'M NOT GETTING NEAR THE SHARK so we can end that we can end it for boats we're gonna end it for trucks..."

Many people have told me that many people are saying that t got too much sun in Las Vegas and overheated a bit --

"...and it must be because of MIT my relationship to MIT very smart because I say what would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you're in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now under water and there's a shark that's approximately ten yards over there by the way lot of shark attacks lately notice that lot of shark attacks I watched some guys justifying it today WELL THEY WEREN'T REALLY THAT ANGRY THEY BIT OFF THE THE YOUNG LADY'S LEG BECAUSE of the fact that they were they were not hungry but they misunderstood what sushi was these people are great he said there's no problem with sharks they just didn't really understand a young woman's tsswimming now we really got decimated in other people too a lotta sharks so I said THERE'S A SHARK TEN YARDS AWAY from the boat TEN YARDS over here do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking water goes over the battery the boat is sinking do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted because I will tell you he didn't know the answer he said you know nobody has ever asked me that question I said I think it's a good question I think there's a lot of electric current coming through that water but you know what I'd do if there's a shark or you get electrocuted I'll take electrocution every single time I'M NOT GETTING NEAR THE SHARK so we can end that we can end it for boats we're gonna end it for trucks..."
"many people have told me that many people are saying..."

Aren't you embarrassed?

Ha ha! You beat me to it! People waiting in line in 110 degree heat to listen to that incoherent, incompetent fool blather away for a couple hours of nonsensical gibberish.

That's just a t-style leadin. You honestly don't recognize it?
It seems as if the satellite cult members don’t actually listen to trump, they can’t, they don’t deal with the actual essence the reality that is Trump (the one everyone else sees). If they did they would recoil in disbelief. Instead they project on him what they want him to be/represent. Then there are those that actually attend the rallies (the dress up face painters), the ones that follow t on truth social (and possibly invested), buy the shoes, the Bible’s, fly their flags upside down, wear the uniform of maga and are desperate for a reaction from anyone not cult indoctrinated.

It seems as if the satellite cult members don’t actually listen to trump, they can’t, they don’t deal with the actual essence the reality that is Trump (the one everyone else sees). If they did they would recoil in disbelief. Instead they project on him what they want him to be/represent. Then there are those that actually attend the rallies (the dress up face painters), the ones that follow t on truth social (and possibly invested), buy the shoes, the Bible’s, fly their flags upside down, wear the uniform of maga and are desperate for a reaction from anyone not cult indoctrinated.
I know someone else desperate for a reaction.

(and after reading another 2nd grade level post from you, an editor).

Back