The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Poor baby, so hurt . . . did you answer the question about what came of that?
When you have nothing else to defend. We resort to the past. Great job champ. What favor came out of that ?

Sanctimonious post from a bunch of pious ass wipes.

“This can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space; this is my last election, and after my election I will have more flexibility,”
BHO knew the American people would not approve of what he intended to do on missile defense...that's why he would not be candid. Could have cost the election.

Anger in Europe as Barack Obama 'scraps missile defence shield'
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...rack-Obama-scraps-missile-defence-shield.html

Last edited:
Sanctimonious post from a bunch of pious ass wipes.

“This can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space; this is my last election, and after my election I will have more flexibility,”
BHO knew the American people would not approve of what he intends to do on missile defense...that's why he would not be candid. Could have cost the election.

Anger in Europe as Barack Obama 'scraps missile defence shield'
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...rack-Obama-scraps-missile-defence-shield.html

What paragraph ask if he can do him a favor ?
Ha !

Hi there !!

sn5i8.jpg

As Nicole Wallace said when pulling away from coverage of t's presser, " We hate to do this but the president is lying" then they went on to detail his lies citing facts, real ones. Hilarious!

. . . and oh yeah GO USA! BEAT THE UK!

Rick Wilson had been a Republican Party member and activist his entire career. He's had enough of t --

I’ve been a skeptic of impeachment for three years, but something profound has changed my mind on the matter. It isn’t just the current smoking gun of Trump’s extortion plot with Ukraine, or the clumsy conspiracy of dunces inside the White House and out. It wasn’t even the obvious obstruction in the Mueller Report.

As impeachment looms, it’s important to remember that Donald Trump is less a president and more of a gigantic shit golem animated into a husky-size suit with the singular superpower of blowing up everything around him in order to save his own bloated ass. For all that he’s utterly obvious in his corruption, and as much as the case for impeachment is writ large with every tweet, I was a reluctant convert to the impeachment movement.​

https://www.thedailybeast.com/five-simple-rules-for-impeaching-our-president-donald-j-trump?ref=home

People need wage protection and environmental protection.
It’s obvious.
People need the freedom to negotiate wages that don’t result in less than 40 hrs. and thus no other benefits. Students need the freedom to negotiate wages that require no experience. The government doesn’t protect the environment from the “real military”. Come watch the Blue Angels at Miramar this weekend. Take a look at the car pool lanes in California that were intended to encourage car pooling. Until they (the government) decided to defeat that intent by selling Fast Track transponders. Bit of a conondrum isn’t it?

"Turned out to be a nothing phone call."

"It was a nothing meeting."

"It doesn't matter what I said."

"We fell in love." . . . "He's a great leader."

"Fine people, on both sides."

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son."

"People are saying."

"A lot people think I should get a Nobel peace prize."

"People are saying."

"I don't know why it would be Russia."

"President Putin was very strong in his denial."

"People are saying."

As Nicole Wallace said when pulling away from coverage of t's presser,
" We hate to do this but the president is lying"
then they went on to detail his lies citing facts, real ones.

Hilarious!

. . . and oh yeah GO USA! BEAT THE UK!

Lies from a LIAR..........
Now ain't that an outlier.....

Back