The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

“I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it.”

Perhaps that’s the Bombshell news ?!!

Could very well be....

18 USC 2384

Yet you still want more....

monty_python_2__limbless_black_knight.jpg

Could very well be....

18 USC 2384

. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Could very well be....

18 USC 2384

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden
stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about
that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you
can look into it...
It sounds horrible to me.

I'll bet it does....just the sound of that rake handle
against your bulbous nose is " Horrible "....

giphy.gif

Is that why you like min wage? You feel like that’s what it should be? You know the whole math thing? The whole people should be able to negotiate their own wages even if it under cuts the union? Are you anti competition like you think Trump is?
People need wage protection and environmental protection.
It’s obvious.

Back