The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

“I hereby order American companies to look at alternatives to China.”

Well, so much for that lie.
Americans commit more crimes that non citizens.

DOJ Report: Nearly Two-Thirds of All Federal Arrests Last Year Were Of Non-Citizens
Guy Benson | Aug 23, 2019 1:05 PM
30885fd7-ab5f-473b-9db9-a1c0b3ab3706.png

A follow-up to my earlier post, in which I went out of my way not to paint immigrants -- including illegal immigrants -- with a broad brush. What are we to make of this information from the Justice Department? There are a few contradictions here to unravel, via NBC News:

Arrests of noncitizens by the U.S. government more than tripled over the past decade and now account for 64 percent of all federal arrests, the Justice Department said Thursday. "While noncitizens make up seven percent of the U.S. population, they accounted for 15 percent of all federal arrests" in 2018, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, which said noncitizens accounted for roughly one-quarter of all federal drug and property crime arrests. Concern about crime committed by undocumented immigrants has been a key point in the Trump administration's push for stricter border controls. But the report showed that most of the arrests of noncitizens were for immigration offenses, not violent crimes.

So is it 64 percent or 15 percent, NBC? Both would be disproportionately high, but there's a massive difference between those two figures. To the official DOJ statement we go:

In 2018, 64% of all federal arrests were of non-U.S. citizens, the Bureau of Justice Statistics announced today. In comparison, 37% of all federal arrests in 1998 were of non-U.S. citizens. Federal arrests of non-U.S. citizens more than tripled from 1998 to 2018 (rising 234%), while federal arrests of U.S. citizens rose 10%. While non-U.S. citizens make up 7% of the U.S. population (per the U.S. Census Bureau for 2017), they accounted for 15% of all federal arrests and 15% of prosecutions in U.S. district court for non-immigration crimes in 2018. Non-U.S. citizens accounted for 24% of all federal drug arrests and 25% of all federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests. The country of citizenship of persons arrested by federal law enforcement changed notably over time. From 1998 to 2018, Mexican citizens’ share of federal arrests rose from 28% to 40%. Citizens of Central American countries’ share of federal arrests rose from 1% to 20% during the same period, while U.S. citizens’ share of federal arrests fell from 63% to 36%.

AUGUST 24, 2019
The unbearable whiteness of the Obamas’ new house
By Thomas Lifson
Has the white half of Barack Obama gone white supremacist? Is the lavish house on Martha’s Vineyard just purchased by the former first couple one of those racist “dog whistles” that progressives so often are able to hear?

Take a look at the startling sheer whiteness of the interior of the house, as featured in The Earl of Taint:

215595_5_.png

As the Earl notes, most of the brown to be found is where people step on.

If President Trump as purchased a house with so much whiteness, you can bet that the cries of racist symbolism and dog whistles would have been heard throughout the prog internet.

It occurred to me that maybe the Obamas are planning to remodel the place with colors that “look like America.” But then I realized that the Obamas already have been renting the property, and obviously like it so much they decided to buy it.

Or, maybe they miss the White House so much that they want an nearly all-white house?But the interior of then DC White House isn't anything at all like as white as the Vineyard estate, where you'd be advised to bring your sunglasses inside if you visit.

AUGUST 24, 2019
The unbearable whiteness of the Obamas’ new house
By Thomas Lifson
Has the white half of Barack Obama gone white supremacist? Is the lavish house on Martha’s Vineyard just purchased by the former first couple one of those racist “dog whistles” that progressives so often are able to hear?

Take a look at the startling sheer whiteness of the interior of the house, as featured in The Earl of Taint:

215595_5_.png

As the Earl notes, most of the brown to be found is where people step on.

If President Trump as purchased a house with so much whiteness, you can bet that the cries of racist symbolism and dog whistles would have been heard throughout the prog internet.

It occurred to me that maybe the Obamas are planning to remodel the place with colors that “look like America.” But then I realized that the Obamas already have been renting the property, and obviously like it so much they decided to buy it.

Or, maybe they miss the White House so much that they want an nearly all-white house?But the interior of then DC White House isn't anything at all like as white as the Vineyard estate, where you'd be advised to bring your sunglasses inside if you visit.

Basic real estate strategy - paint the whole interior white. The new buyers can make it anything they want.

Has the tax cut paid for itself yet?

How's that deficit doing?

It's so funny the suckers love saddling their kids with debt so billionaires can party... I'm sure it will trickle down soon, rubes.

Has the tax cut paid for itself yet?

How's that deficit doing?

It's so funny the suckers love saddling their kids with debt so billionaires can party... I'm sure it will trickle down soon, rubes.
I think the rich might get hurt by this slowdown too.
Trump is doing great!

Back