The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Hey, I remember her --

nintchdbpict000256040643.jpg

Armed with "assault" knives....?
Obviously these knives are made for one reason and that is to kill.
Restrict access to these weapons should be implemented.

(CNN)
A man killed four people during a stabbing rampage in Southern California before officers found his car parked outside a 7-Eleven convenience store and arrested him, authorities said.
In addition to the people killed, the attacker left two wounded in multiple crime scenes in Garden Grove and Santa Ana, police said.
The victims killed included two people at the suspect's apartment complex, a 7-Eleven security guard and one more person at a Subway restaurant.
The suspect was armed with "two very large machete-type knives," Lt. Carl Whitney of the Garden Grove Police Department told CNN, "and he was very brutal when he attacked his victims."
Authorities have not identified the suspect.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/california-stabbing-attacks/index.html

Armed with "assault" knives....?
Obviously these knives are made for one reason and that is to kill.
Restrict access to these weapons should be implemented.

(CNN)
A man killed four people during a stabbing rampage in Southern California before officers found his car parked outside a 7-Eleven convenience store and arrested him, authorities said.
In addition to the people killed, the attacker left two wounded in multiple crime scenes in Garden Grove and Santa Ana, police said.
The victims killed included two people at the suspect's apartment complex, a 7-Eleven security guard and one more person at a Subway restaurant.
The suspect was armed with "two very large machete-type knives," Lt. Carl Whitney of the Garden Grove Police Department told CNN, "and he was very brutal when he attacked his victims."
Authorities have not identified the suspect.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/california-stabbing-attacks/index.html

Your paranoia is showing.

So when you get your ass kicked (metaphorically), it was just irony and a joke. You read more like t every day.
You're inability to see the irony is my ass being kicked? Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
You're the narcissistic jack ass in the kitchen Magoo, who's more like Trump?

t's attack tour 2019

t speaks with his tail between his legs when
face to face with city officials, then once within
the save space of Air Force 1 he attacks them on twitter.
He is a wimp.

Why do you Lie about the TRUTH....
Sherrod and the Mayor " Attacked " him
after he was boarded on Airforce 1....
Come on now Pussy....Tell the TRUTH !
What's he going to do ....turn the Plane around
and confront the two Vagina's who " Faked "
nice when he was in their presence, then
they hurriedly put a press conference together
and LIED about what had transacted...
You and YOURS are Pussies Galore...!

You're inability to see the irony is my ass being kicked? Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
You're the narcissistic jack ass in the kitchen Magoo, who's more like Trump?

You actually said "asinine inability". And as for you acting more like t today -- see above.

I see in the news that some of the El Paso victims in the hospital refused to see t. They're smarter than me - I would have agreed to see him and then throw my half-filled pee bottle at him.

I see in the news that some of the El Paso victims in the hospital refused to see t. They're smarter than me - I would have agreed to see him and then throw my half-filled pee bottle at him.

I've given this some further thought. Even better would be to coax him over as if to whisper in his ear because that is all the strength I have left and then dump the pee bottle on his ridiculous hairdo.

Back