Texas Border..

You're claiming it not me. So like I said.. you lied. Unless you can prove otherwise, you're a liar.
I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks this liar is lying. He projects his lies back on others, which makes him a bad liar. He supports and defends a Crime and Pedo family. What a loser and idiot. I guess espola took over for Husker's Duties because Husker Du fell off the wagon. I have good friends who are AA for life and once in a while they far off the wagon hard. I do not make light of this because addiction with booze is tough and the demons that play with the Spirits is not easy.

1709518222360.png

Mayorkas pushes back GOP tying Georgia student’s death to immigration: ‘One individual is responsible’

Yes, you loser!!!

1709521454730.png

In his two years in office, "I’ve never had one conversation with the president or vice president." I was the chief of the Border Patrol, I commanded 21,000 people. That’s a problem," he said.

100% big problem!!!

Awake yet sheep? They mandated you take the bio-weapon to replace you with espola and Husker Du's new roommates. "They" don't have to be jabbed, let that sink in. California is now looking to offer "they" with first time home ownership. Talk about kooks and coocoos. The Church Camp Predator supports the Biden Crime Family, why?

1709558092163.png

"They" offer free delivery of fentanyl into our country. You are a Marxist asshat!!!

"A major West Coast city is in a state of emergency over fentanyl. Figuring out how to fight the ‘demons’ is its own challenge (I'm fighting demons on here. Demons go by, "They" "Them" and "Us" espola, Husker Du and Surf Futbol are many demons in one." CNN

Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...S&cvid=0554c641f1bc4db2bdcff22f9e070d4f&ei=29

Knock your socks off. You are an obvious buffoon living in a made up world. So trumpy of you.
Did you ask your BFF yet? Of course not. Please continue to make an ass of yourself.. well, you do that on the regular anyway so no surprise.

BTW... I absolutely love that President Trump lives rent free in your tiny brain. 😆 🤣 😂

Interesting. I guess when you really need the vote of someone that has no education, can't speak English, has no money and no immediate future, you're okay with having them leapfrog the line and continue working 12 hours a day for $50. And no, a driver's license and legal documents aren't a must for you libtards. You're happy to give them a license, no car insurance, and sooner than later the right to vote in our country. Why? Because the welfare party needs votes and who better to provide them other than people relying on welfare?

I guess, for YOUR purposes, it beats bringing knowledgeable farm workers here legally to make sure they have proper benefits and wages.

Clown.

Back