Texas Border..

Laken Riley was not protected, and neither was my nephew. "They" and espola and Husker Du did this. It's called Treason!!!

1710177931339.png

View attachment 20304
But hey, so is the man you worship.

You're a coward.

noun

1. a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
    "they had run away—the cowards!"

Similar:
    weakling
    namby-pamby, mouse, chicken, scaredy-cat, fraidy-cat, yellow-belly, sissy, big baby, milksop, big girl's blouse, candy-ass, pussy, dingo, sook, funk, poltroon, craven, recreant, caitiff

Opposite:
    hero
adjective
  1. 1.
    LITERARY
    excessively afraid of danger or pain.

2. 2.
    HERALDRY
    (of an animal) depicted with the tail between the hind legs.

"I’m not running to terminate the ACA, AS CROOKED JOE BUDEN DISINFORMATES AND MISINFORMATES ALL THE TIME, I’m running to CLOSE THE BORDER, STOP INFLATION, MAKE OUR ECONOMY GREAT, STRENGTHEN OUR MILITARY, AND MAKE THE ACA, or OBAMACARE, AS IT IS KNOWN, MUCH BETTER, STRONGER, AND FAR LESS EXPENSIVE. IN OTHER WORDS, MAKE THE ACA MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER FOR FAR LESS MONEY (OR COST) TO OUR GREST AMERICAN CITIZENS, WHO HAVE BEEN DECIMATED BY BIDEN, HIS RECORD INFLATION, BAD ECONOMY, AFGHANISTAN CATASTROPHE, AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE. CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS, BY FAR, THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES! MAGA2024" President Trump

Going for win #3. 12 years living rent free in Dumb's mind....lol😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣You fool Dumb. Tell Dumber that crush is right again.

Back