Texas Border..

You didn't ask about "illegal migrants". You asked about "migrant workers".
And the fact that the "quotation marks" flew over your head is understandable.

Did you find your salt for your hash yet?

BTC is only 67k right now...

If they're legal residents, then you didn't take in "immigrants". Just stop with your bullshit.
They were immigrants and legal residents. The two sets are not exclusive.

Are you also a victim of c's trumpian misspeaking syndrome?
If they're legal residents, then you didn't take in "immigrants". Just stop with your bullshit.
They were immigrants who became legal residents. Also, they were not the house guest who acted as a nanny.

It appears that the answer to the question is "yes", by demonstration.

They were immigrants who became legal residents. Also, they were not the house guest who acted as a nanny.

Nice word salad. If anyone plays word games it's your Mr Cryptographer (who's not worth his salt)

And your Nanny... was she a part of your word game or just another made up lie.

“Let me bring everybody back to reality and give you a little history lesson. The reason you oppose the bill is not because you have any policy issues with it... You oppose it because Donald Trump opposes it,” said Eric Swalwell at a House Judiciary Committee markup meeting.

1709818481158.png

Yeah, we get it... your rambling tap dance to smother yet another deranged comment.

What's with you and Trump? Did he make passionate love to you in a TJ MAXX changing room in Chula Vista?

Can't wait for tonight! Libtards actually think this idiot is capable of wiping his own ass... let alone run the country. How many times is he going to tell us they abuse him when he doesn't do what he's told? Isn't there a law against this, libtards?

Can't wait for tonight! Libtards actually think this idiot is capable of wiping his own ass... let alone run the country. How many times is he going to tell us they abuse him when he doesn't do what he's told? Isn't there a law against this, libtards?

Let's see what Joepedo will say tonight. He will go all in with war and attack MAGA. Husker Du and espola sure are fun to play with. They both remind me of a dear friend who has lost his mind. Full TDS has taken over this poor soul.

"I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address. I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!). We did this once before to tremendous success - Beating All Records. It is important for the Country to get the TRUTH!" t

This could be any of our daughters. Husker Du doesn't think it's that big of a deal because some of our own citizens are also psychopaths, rapist and killers. Husker Du is a follower and member of the church of Satan cult and dude also thinks the kids that go missing are just runaways. His pal, The Church Camp Predator is a known liar and fraud. The other evil rat, Surf Futbol, thinks it's ok for any male to identify as a woman, take a spot on the girls only team, beat the shit out the other teams' girls only team and then shower with them and you as a parent can't say shit about it. These men are sick, fucked up in their minds, pure evil scum and will face judgment very soon for their evil ways. My language is tough as nails because we have to protect our daughters from grown ass men who are out to harm them.

BREAKING — US House passes the ‘Laken Riley Act’ requiring ICE to detain migrants accused of theft and burglary

• The House passed the Laken Riley Act, requiring immigration officials to detain immigrants charged with certain crimes after a nursing student’s murder near the University of Georgia.

• Republicans secured a victory with the bill’s passage, continuing their criticism of the Biden administration’s border policies.

• The bill received significant support from House Republicans, passing with a vote of 251 to 170, with 37 Democrats in favor.

• It is part of the GOP’s broader efforts to address illegal immigration and rising crime rates.

• Named in honor of Laken Riley, the act stems from the killing of the 22-year-old nursing student by a Venezuelan immigrant who illegally crossed the border and was arrested in 2022.

1709840836191.png

Last edited:
and neither does Husker Du and espola. They are Marxists and followers of a Cult whose leader is the Devil👹 They SUPPORT Pedos, Joepedo, Uncle Saint James and Hunter.

1709842330140.png

RIP Sweet Soul😢

16-year-old cheerleader found killed in a bathtub, illegal immigrant arraigned on capital murder

Fox News’ Nate Foy reports on the teen’s death, her mother's plea for stronger laws and the illegal immigrant suspected in the killing.

RIP Lincoln Riley😢

Another soul killed by illegal. I had no idea "they" got to Oklahoma. "They" built that road and killed someone on the way.

1709903886684.png

I wonder what "they" are building? Maybe espola will take one in as a MTF Chinese Nanny. Be safe out there you guys. "They" a waiting for the call.

6e791f93e612f5a3.jpg

Plus, many Americans had to take a 2nd and even a 3rd job to make ends meet. These rats will pay dearly for their cheating, lying and stealing. They also are hell bent on making sure every baby is killed before their born.

1709930684666.png

Who noticed Biden failed the cognitive test last night?

“I know how to say her name!”

What happened 25 minutes later?

Back