Texas Border..

Two of them (husband and wife) lived with us for almost a year. Also, I'm not sure whether to count the Filipina "auntie" who lived with us and worked for us as a nanny for longer than that.
You had two "migrant workers" living with you, sure you did ... and I bet you paid the nanny a living wage.

You had two "migrant workers" living with you, sure you did ... and I bet you paid the nanny a living wage.
We're dealing with multi personality disorder demon and a big fat liar hypocrite. I told espola that Uncle Jim had a private island next to Epstein and he calls me out for lying. The fact is, Uncle Jim had property right next to the most horrific and evil place known to children of all time.

We're dealing with multi personality disorder demon and a big fat liar hypocrite. I told espola that Uncle Jim had a private island next to Epstein and he calls me out for lying. The fact is, Uncle Jim had property right next to the most horrific and evil place known to children of all time.
So "private island" became "property"?

You're an idiot.

And a liar.

So "private island" became "property"?

You're an idiot.

And a liar.
OK loser, liar and lunatic. espola is now the defender and spokesdemon of the Biden Crime family. I gave you a chance to answer my Q about how old you were at church camp and no answer. I'm a liar for saying Uncle Jim had his own private Island. Please forgive me for me misspoke. Uncle Jim had property right next to Epsteins House of Horrors. What a whack job you have become. Say hi to your pals Husker Du and that evil rat Surf Futbol you idiot.

Last edited:
I support their work everyday when I eat, drive down the road and enter a building. They built that.
"They" also did this loser and you support psychopaths coming into our country to rape, torture and kill our precious dds. You, espola, Surf Futbol and Joe have blood on your hands.

Three young women killed.

Lives snuffed out.

300 life years taken away…

Due to Joseph Biden’s open border policies and due to George Soros DAs no bail bonds and Husker Du

No protests.

No marches or riots.

No national outrage.

No media coverage.

1709494200207.png

Last edited:
You support Trump I support people looking to work for a better life. I’ll take border jumpers over Putin loving insurrectionist every time.
I will speak on my behalf. I support people coming through the proper legal door and 100% checked before they come into our country. You support criminals, cheaters, liars and human traffickers. You are so exposed asshat. Tell your idiot pal he's The Church Camp Predator.

If you don't like the answer you shouldn't ask the question.
Do you have proof of this? You're a known liar so why would anyone believe you?

"Russia spies on ALL foreign tourist"
" I was a cryptographer"
I never posted a poll
I never posted about urinal habits.

And those are just the ones I know about.

So unless you can prove it.. I'll just consider it another lie.

OK loser, liar and lunatic. espola is now the defender and spokesdemon of the Biden Crime family. I gave you a chance to answer my Q about how old you were at church camp and no answer. I'm a liar for saying Uncle Jim had his own private Island. Please forgive me for me misspoke. Uncle Jim had property right next to Epsteins House of Horrors. What a whack job you have become. Say hi to your pals Husker Du and that evil rat Surf Futbol you idiot.
What does "right next to" mean?

Do you have proof of this? You're a known liar so why would anyone believe you?

"Russia spies on ALL foreign tourist"
" I was a cryptographer"
I never posted a poll
I never posted about urinal habits.

And those are just the ones I know about.

So unless you can prove it.. I'll just consider it another lie.
I never said "I was a cryptographer". That was your creation.

Back