President Joe Biden

Kamala: "We give thanks to our commander-in-chief, the vice— the president!"

FJB: "Ho, Ho Ho, Happy Independence Day."

1720142458263.png

Independence Day story for our cat Ra. Ra is a 2 and 1/2 year old Bengal. First off, I had no clue what I was getting myself into @watfly with a half domestic kitty and half wild Cheetah. We tried to keep kitty in the house and like any teenager, he wanted out. Our Pueblo has lots of land and a few stray dogs so I looked up what the chances are for kitty to leave and never come back and it was very high. So I got the dude a leash and he hated it. We got together as a family and decided to let Ra be free last week. He's my boy and I wont lie, it was hard, just like when I let my dd out for some fun when she turned 16. Well, he has come back every time for food and love, just like dd did. No more stray dogs either because they scared of him. This morning, he came back with his first kill. The moral of the story, we ALL want to be free. Happy 4th my fellow Anericans. I love you all😇

Screenshot_20240704_195328_Video Player.jpg

"Happy Fourth of July to all, including to our highly incapable “President,” who uses Prosecutors to go after his Political Opponent, who choked like a dog during the Debate but tried to pretend it was “International Travel” (only 12 days rest!) and, when that gig was up, he blamed it on a “cold.” Therefore, why would anyone say he’s cognitively challenged? Also, respects to our potentially new Democrat Challenger, Laffin’ Kamala Harris. She did poorly in the Democrat Nominating process, starting out at Number Two, and ending up defeated and dropping out, even before getting to Iowa, but that doesn’t mean she’s not a “highly talented” politician! Just ask her Mentor, the Great Willie Brown of San Francisco. Someone else that I have to compliment is a Deranged Biden Prosecutor named Jack Smith, who has become a Legend in his own mind for all of those cases he has lost. The Corrupt Prosecutors are working hard for Crooked Joe, but it will never be enough — MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" DJT

1720182600664.png

July 4th: "The British people have delivered a sobering verdict tonight, and I take responsibility for the loss."

Hey Slobodan, is this satire bro?

"Bad news for Gavin Newsom, it recently resurfaced that he had dated a 19 year old when he was 39. Had an affair with the wife of a campaign manager and was addicted to alcohol. Or as Hunter calls it amateur hour." Gutfeld

Independence Day story for our cat Ra. Ra is a 2 and 1/2 year old Bengal. First off, I had no clue what I was getting myself into @watfly with a half domestic kitty and half wild Cheetah. We tried to keep kitty in the house and like any teenager, he wanted out. Our Pueblo has lots of land and a few stray dogs so I looked up what the chances are for kitty to leave and never come back and it was very high. So I got the dude a leash and he hated it. We got together as a family and decided to let Ra be free last week. He's my boy and I wont lie, it was hard, just like when I let my dd out for some fun when she turned 16. Well, he has come back every time for food and love, just like dd did. No more stray dogs either because they scared of him. This morning, he came back with his first kill. The moral of the story, we ALL want to be free. Happy 4th my fellow Anericans. I love you all😇

View attachment 21694
You have to respect a cat that shows up for a BBQ and brings his own meat.

Who can forget this moment?

Who can forget you losers saying, every year SINCE the 2014 year he references, is the "hottest" year on record?

P.S. - Sorry, Fudd. Did I miss the part where he denied the climate is changing? Maybe tonight you can do another, nocturnal youtube search for us.

"He meant to say he beat big pharma." - DEI hire and habitual liar KJP

"I'm the Democratic Party's nominee. I'm in this race to the end. If that's all you need to hear, pitch in a few bucks to help Heels Up and me defeat Trump in November." I think he meant to say, 'help fund his retirement' after making you spend 25% more for everything the last 3.5 years.

Time to admit democrats aren't capable of running California... unless it's into the ground. A year ago Gavin bragged out having a $97 billion dollar surplus. Then we wake up and learn we ACTUALLY have a $68 billion dollar deficit. He's STILL talking about CA being the "5th largest economy in the world."

So why is California still such a mess?

Back