President Joe Biden

I little part of me feels some sympathy for Joe Biden in his current situation. He is being propped up by his blood sucking family.

According to a new report, Biden's eldest living son - who is notorious for his wild exploits with booze, drugs and women in addition to his convictions - is turning into the most adamant member of the Biden family to insist he remain in the race.

Joe Biden seems to be staying firmly in the race with Jill Biden stubbornly standing by his side.

And her actions over the past 48 hours are clear that she is the one firmly pulling the strings over her husband’s decision to stay in the race.

She made it clear when she spoke to wealthy donors in New York on Friday night she knew how the debate was perceived but said she told her husband the campaign would continue.

I little part of me feels some sympathy for Joe Biden in his current situation. He is being propped up by his blood sucking family.

According to a new report, Biden's eldest living son - who is notorious for his wild exploits with booze, drugs and women in addition to his convictions - is turning into the most adamant member of the Biden family to insist he remain in the race.

Joe Biden seems to be staying firmly in the race with Jill Biden stubbornly standing by his side.

And her actions over the past 48 hours are clear that she is the one firmly pulling the strings over her husband’s decision to stay in the race.

She made it clear when she spoke to wealthy donors in New York on Friday night she knew how the debate was perceived but said she told her husband the campaign would continue.
Joe has to stay in office. Who else will pardon him and the smartest guy he knows?

1719854991949.png

I noticed on the news today that SCOTUS has granted Biden limited immunity from prosecution.
Biden and your favorite. I feel so cool when I type it like you do... tRump.

In other words, Biden won't be prosecuted for extorting Ukraine for $1B but he's still fair game for all the treasonous behavior he's had while opening our borders, recklessly spending our money to buy votes and kickbacks to make his 'civil servant' family wealthy.

Biden and your favorite. I feel so cool when I type it like you do... tRump.

In other words, Biden won't be prosecuted for extorting Ukraine for $1B but he's still fair game for all the treasonous behavior he's had while opening our borders, recklessly spending our money to buy votes and kickbacks to make his 'civil servant' family wealthy.
Those certainly are "other words".

I've looked everywhere around here, for sympathy, and just can't find it. He's been such a cocky asshole the last 20 years it's really hard to want anything BUT this for him. Nobody ever talks about it but his ego is every bit as bloated as Trump's, and he's made sure to make himself and his family very wealthy with all the backdoor deals and red flagged banking activity democrats refused to talk about.

I've looked everywhere around here, for sympathy, and just can't find it. He's been such a cocky asshole the last 20 years it's really hard to want anything BUT this for him. Nobody ever talks about it but his ego is every bit as bloated as Trump's, and he's made sure to make himself and his family very wealthy with all the backdoor deals and red flagged banking activity democrats refused to talk about.
Stop comparing this man to Trump. Come on man!!!

Screenshot 2024-07-02 092915.jpg

100%. My mother talked about all the Elite dinners she attended back in the 50s. The elite women would talk about how to get abortion legal all the time and my mother hated it and did not get along with any of the women in this group. Diane Feinstein and many others would be at these parties of the super-rich.

Back