President Joe Biden

"I would NEVER invest in New York now! And I'm not the only one saying that!"

"This $4 billion data center I'm talking about - not a chance I would put that in New York! Zero probability! Never!"

"I'm shocked at this. I can't even understand or fathom the decision at all. There's no rationale for it."

"Every investor is worried because where is the victim? Who lost money? What does this say about the legal bar in New York? Aren't they going to question this judge?"

"$355 million as a penalty plus interest at 9%, and there's no victim?"

O'Leary said Governor Kathy Hochul's "words fall on deaf ears to everybody. There's nothing she can say to justify this decision."

"This is a New York problem now." Mr. Wonderful

Bill, Bill, Dr. Fraud, Dr. Frances, Jeffrey, Joe, Hunter, Hillary, Huma, Weiner, Klause, George, Alex, Jim, Jack, espola, Husker Du, EOTL, NOOB, Taylor, the rest and that little loser man Surf Futbol will go down as the biggest losers ever!!

1708453584905.png

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, espola, Husker Du and Surf Futbol think it's ok for men to play against the girls in sports, use the girls restroom and take showers with them, just so long as they identify as a woman in their heart. These men are fucked up in the head and support abuse of women for sport and other crimes against humanity👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

High school basketball player who identifies as girl accused of causing injuries in game, opponents forfeit​

Collegiate Charter School of Lowell forfeited after 3 injuries to an already-depleted team against KIPP Academy​

Show us where I said it is ok for men to compete against girls.

That’s a sad, twisted, desperate and morally corrupt individual you are attempting to communicate with. It’s a dark lifeless place where his head is at.
You're a sad and twisted man. You also said kids that go missing are just running away. You,, espola, the Marxist, the liberals, the commies, the fascist, most Dems and surf futbol all support Pedos, women saying their men and beating them physically playing sport. The only one of your 6 headed demons that 100% said no on men playing with girls is Dad.

1708232439432.jpg

It's interesting that espola asked me a question. His loser pal Husker Du only will comment his support for his alter ego. My mission in life is to end human trafficking and the exploitation of children and I have 100% been consistent about that. I also said I will help stop Pay For Play (espola said it was impossible for one father to make a change) in youth soccer. I will stop Docs that lie to little girls with dreams, bang the moms so their child is on the field, bang assistant coaches so they feel secure and can keep their job, and sexually harass office workers. I said I will help stop Coaches that yell and scream at little girls and asshole dads that buy their way to greatness in youth soccer. espola says Hunter Laptop from Hell is fake and came from Russia. Both of you say that Pizzagate was fake. Loser dude Husker Du said kids that go missing are just runaways. Do you see what I see? Then you say that Trump and MAGA are on the side of Russia, Russia and Russia, just like Jen said that it's all Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. I have a question for espola and Husker Du. Did any of you watch "Sound of Freedom?"

1708462370768.png

Last edited:
All that the Leftist Maxist have done is leak their lies the last 8 years. Comey went in and told Trump that there is some information that Trump pee pee on a hooker in Moscow. espola, Joe, Jim, Billy, Bill, Hunter, Husker Du, Hillary, Huma, sicko Epstein and the rest of the rats think Q is fake and Russia, Russia, Russia. I've been very clear that Q is real and so is The United States Armed Forces, that also added Space Force to the Team. You guys are going to jail, some will meet swift justice, and some will eat crow and eat humble pie and say sorry.

Zero leaks. None.

Q drop- 1659
This is bigger than people can possibly imagine….

Ask yourself - who is filing the indictments?
It would take a very large team to work this quickly. Who has that kind of manpower?

Q drop- 1927
+ MIL budget (largest in our history).
+ MIL presence around POTUS 
+ 45,000 sealed indictments (each indictment can have 90+ people in it. Marshalls and Military peeps have been deputized)

Q drop 2381
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”

It's interesting that espola asked me a question. His loser pal Husker Du only will comment his support for his alter ego. My mission in life is to end human trafficking and the exploitation of children and I have 100% been consistent about that. I also said I will help stop Pay For Play (espola said it was impossible for one father to make a change) in youth soccer. I will stop Docs that lie to little girls with dreams, bang the moms so their child is on the field, bang assistant coaches so they feel secure and can keep their job, and sexually harass office workers. I said I will help stop Coaches that yell and scream at little girls and asshole dads that buy their way to greatness in youth soccer. espola says Hunter Laptop from Hell is fake and came from Russia. Both of you say that Pizzagate was fake. Loser dude Husker Du said kids that go missing are just runaways. Do you see what I see? Then you say that Trump and MAGA are on the side of Russia, Russia and Russia, just like Jen said that it's all Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. I have a question for espola and Husker Du. Did any of you watch "Sound of Freedom?"

When you tell a lie about someone, they are the first to know that you are a liar.

When you tell a lie about someone, they are the first to know that you are a liar.
Tucker: "Boris Johnson calls me a tool of the Kremlin or something. So I put in a request for an interview with Boris Johnson. Finally one of his advisors gets back to me and says he will talk to you but it's going to cost you a million dollars. He wants a million dollars."

Well, well, it looks like Judge Engoron is "Accused of Banging Secretary of Opposing Counsel in Previous Case." Dirty old man and 100% against ethics for any Judge. These men worship themselves and their one eye monster, trust me. "Get Trump" Husker Du say's and "Trump is a 40-year Russian Spy" and "the kids that go missing are run aways."

1708488581445.png

James Biden says his brother 'has never had any involvement' or any 'financial interest' in business ventures.

1708546371200.png

Joe's bro Jim said the "Big Guy" was not a part of the family business and it was just him and his crackhead nephew Hunter doing all the business dealings. James has an island right next to Epsteins Island. These men are sick and those WHO support these dudes are fucked up. The FBI whistleblower is now being charged for lying to the liars, who lie all day and night to get out of their lies. These rats are classic. espola thinks Hunter's Laptop from hell is all from Russia, Russia, Russia. Husker Du thinks kids that go missing are just running away. These fuckers lie for each other every day and their biggest supporters on the forum are espola and Husker Du. What do criminals do when their caught? They lie and then accuse the whistleblower of lying, just like espola accuses me of being the biggest liar on the forum. I caught these cheaters cheating and lying and banging moms and harrassing office workers and coaches and all they do is lie about me. Total Scum bags!!!

Hunter Biden informant charged with lying had high-level Russian contacts: Docs

The informant accused of fabricating a story about President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden taking $5 million each in bribes allegedly had high-level Russian intelligence contacts, according to newly filed court documents. Russia, Russia, Russia. What these losers have planned next is to stop the 2024 election. They will unleash disease "X" and will have massive riots in the streets. 10,000,000 migrants have entered our country under Joe, James and Hunter.

This is a sick club where everyone, including minors were passed around from family to family. espola says the Laptop from Hell is fake. Husker Du says the little kids that go missing are run aways. Let that sink in.

"Hunter Biden’s list of 25,000 personal sex photos and videos included the following pedophile content:

Lady Gaga, or her look alike smoking crack cocaine.

Malia Obama (minor at the time), or her look alike having sex with Hunter Biden.

Hunter engaging in sexual activites with Caroline Biden (his cousin) and Natalie Biden (his niece) and even Ashley Biden (his sister).

Even Elon Musk Knows"
QB3

1708644622650.png

Back