President Joe Biden

"Russia, Russia, Russia." "Get Trump." Trump caught them all doing sick shit with kids. Poor little Husker Du is having full TDS and it will never go away, even if he moves to Japan. You can't hide loser.

1707920114475.png

"Do you know why the FBI raided Mar a Lago & searched through Melania’s closet? It wasn’t about classified documents. It was about declassified documents that implicate dozens of senior officials in the Deep State who are guilty of treason. They know if Trump gets back in with the evidence, it’s all over. That’s why they’re going all out." DC Draino

1707924674539.png

The Church Camp Predator said I'm the biggest liar on the forum, let that sink in. These people lie so much, they think their telling the truth, just like the Doc and the President did to me and my dd in youth soccer. They lie to our faces. Just think what on earth espola and Husker Du in the dark. These people are evil scum and losers to boot. Surf Futbol, aka EOTL are pure evil souls with a shallow heart and zero empathy for others. That's what makes lawyers so good at what they do, they feel nothing.

“I want to be very clear, our borders are not open”
- Alejandro Mayorkas, May, 2023

1707934490731.png

If they can lie to your face about things you see with your own eyes, just imagine what else they’re lying about.

Birds of a feather flock together🐤🐤🐤 Little Jorge and his new lover :eek:

Nasty Valentines Day👺 What happen to her Weiner??? Yuk🤢🤢🤢

3b27a4e3c1de23f3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hoping The Church Camp Predator and Kids That Go Missing Are Runways could chime in here regarding this amazing vote. Well fellas, thoughts?

"A bill that would deal out the death penalty for pedophiles convicted of crimes against children was just passed by the Idaho State House in a vote 56 to 12.
Someone needs to do a background check of the 12 who said nay.
Bravo to Bruce Skaug who sponsored the bill as he says:
“There is a deep, dark, dark side in our culture, and it’s our job to protect the children. There are times when things are so wicked that retribution is appropriate. It would be very rare that this case would happen, but it will happen. And I say to you when you see that case, you read it in the newspaper you’re going to say this is the once case this needs to happen.”

The Supreme Court had previously shot down the protection of children but it is his hope that the new guard we have will give a different verdict and vote in favor the children." Pepe

Back