President Joe Biden

Biden confronts people face to face to tell them what he means like a man. trump continuously talks about people like a bitch because that is what he is. A bone spur bitch.

Biden confronts people face to face
And he confronts his daughter in the shower. You truly are a pervert and idiot, just like espola the Church Camp Predator and Forum liar. "The kids that go missing are runaways." Husker Du

You are being exposed more everyday sicko!!

Q Drop 4461 -

Only when evil is forced into the light can we defeat it.
Only when they can no longer operate in the [shadows] can people see the truth for themselves.
Only when people see the truth [for themselves] will people understand the true nature of their deception.
Seeing is Believing.
Sometimes you can’t tell the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
It had to be this way.
This is not another 4-year election.
GOD WINS.
Q

Biden calls Trump ungraceful 'loser,' taunts media and predicts 2024 victory in rare interview​

"I just think that he'll do anything to try to win. If — and when — I win, I think he'll contest it," Biden continued. "No matter what the result is."

Well Joe, you took showers with your daughter. That is not only a big fat loser, but also disgusting and total Pedo. Dude and his party cheated in 2020 and the Military and the President allowed them to steal so they would be eradicated from earth. Enjoy the show folks.

1710010494350.png

You see what she's actually saying right?

Four years ago, life was fairly unpleasant for a lot of Americans, a lot of the world. A global pandemic. A global economic collapse. Businesses failing. Record unemployment. People turning to food banks to feed their families. Standing in line for basic necessities like toilet paper. Crops rotting in the fields. Ships stacked up in our harbors unable to unload

But NOT for Elise Stefanik. Not for rich white republicans.

They WERE better off 4 years ago.

You know who is better off than they were 4 years ago? White Conservative Men who today can afford to tool around in giant $70,000 trucks towing a $100,000 "toy hauler full of ATVs and jetskis making videos from the driver's seat with an $800 GoPro complaining about how terrible they have it.

You know who else is better off? Business! With one of the lowest tax rates in history and absolutely record profits.

And RICH PEOPLE! Who are richer than ever.

And CEOs who have the highest salaries in relation to workers in the history of the human race as far back as Rome.

And the Stock Market, which is at the highest level EVER.

In fact, Republicans are so well off today, they can actually refuse to work. This Republican House has passed almost NO legislation and then only the very bare minimum that they absolutely had to. They are so well off, they can actually just refuse to even consider a border security bill that they themselves demanded. Republicans are so well off, they can piss on every woman in this country and GLEEFULLY BRAG about it -- and still expect to get re-elected.

That's how well off they are.

Me?

Well, let's see: I'm not dead from COVID and if I do die today at least my corpse won't end up stacked in a freezer truck in the back lot of some hospital with an overflowing morgue, I'm not standing in line for toilet paper and canned peas like a Soviet prole, I'm not looking at unemployment numbers higher than the Great Depression, and I don't get up every morning wondering if the idiot president is going to tell me to put sheep dewormer up my ass or sell the country out to whichever dictator makes googly eyes at him or is going to spend yet another day golfing in the midst of a global crisis.

So, yeah, I am doing better than I was four years ago.

Thanks for asking.

View attachment 20266

Four years ago, life was fairly unpleasant for a lot of Americans, a lot of the world. A global pandemic. A global economic collapse. Businesses failing. Record unemployment. People turning to food banks to feed their families. Standing in line for basic necessities like toilet paper. Crops rotting in the fields. Ships stacked up in our harbors unable to unload

You know who is better off than they were 4 years ago? White Conservative Men who today can afford to tool around in giant $70,000 trucks towing a $100,000 "toy hauler full of ATVs and jetskis making videos from the driver's seat with an $800 GoPro complaining about how terrible they have it.

You know who else is better off? Business! With one of the lowest tax rates in history and absolutely record profits.

And CEOs who have the highest salaries in relation to workers in the history of the human race as far back as Rome.

In fact, Republicans are so well off today, they can actually refuse to work. This Republican House has passed almost NO legislation and then only the very bare minimum that they absolutely had to. They are so well off, they can actually just refuse to even consider a border security bill that they themselves demanded. Republicans are so well off, they can piss on every woman in this country and GLEEFULLY BRAG about it -- and still expect to get re-elected.

Me?

Well, let's see: I'm not dead from COVID and if I do die today at least my corpse won't end up stacked in a freezer truck in the back lot of some hospital with an overflowing morgue, I'm not standing in line for toilet paper and canned peas like a Soviet prole, I'm not looking at unemployment numbers higher than the Great Depression, and I don't get up every morning wondering if the idiot president is going to tell me to put sheep dewormer up my ass or sell the country out to whichever dictator makes googly eyes at him or is going to spend yet another day golfing in the midst of a global crisis.

Thanks for asking.
Thanks for sharing your life the last four years. I really appreciate it and I have a way better understanding of how much you have been brainwashed. I guess it's all the rich white people's fault. Rich White Liberals and Rich White Republicans. Those white liberals driving Tesla's and the white republicans driving big fat trucks are way better off than the rest of us poor white folk, poor brown folk and poor black folk. Asians are smarter than all of us so their doing just fine. What color are you if you mine if I ask? Thank God you're not dead from the jabs. My nephew is dead from fentanyl murder and one of my BFF died from heart attack. Our beloved baseball coach died suddenly, peacefully and all alone in his sleep two years ago. Laken Riley is dead from a rapist killer. My life financially is not good, and my business is on life support. My in laws both have Alzheimer's and were trying to help them with their end-of-life care in Guatemala. These last four years have been super tough on me personally, but I see a light at the end of all this evil.

View attachment 20266

Me?

Thanks for asking.
1710020064302.png

"While Crooked Joe Biden and his Cronies have claimed from the outset they have nothing to do with Jack Smith’s Election Interference case against me, Smith himself admitted in a Court Filing yesterday that he “remains subject to Attorney General direction and supervision,” and that includes Biden. That’s right, Jack Smith just admitted what the American People already know, namely, that his case is being directed and supervised by the Biden Administration. So, although he denies it, Garland is carrying out the orders from his boss to prosecute me, and to interfere in the 2024 Election. No sitting President has ever abused the Power of his Office so blatantly to pursue his Political Opponent in an Election year. This is the Greatest Threat to Democracy in the History of our Country! Joe Biden should stop the Ridiculous and Democracy Destroying Prosecutions, NOW!" t

Back