President Joe Biden

What comes around goes around. it's called Karma where I come from. Lying to little girls with dreams is going bite some vipers in their asses!!! Pure scum and total losers. Daddy paid extra cash so his dd could make the A team and some The List or some fake virtual list. Karma is real folks. Don't abuse or harm children!!!

"Since the Hur Report is essentially saying that Biden can't be prosecuted because he can't remember when his son died or when he was Vice President, we must look closer at what Trump said on January 12th, 2021: ""The 25th amendment is of zero risk to me but will come back to haunt Joe Biden and the Biden administration. As the expression goes, be careful what you wish for.""

Are they about to use the 25th amendment to oust Biden before the Presidential election and replace him with someone else?

Who would they even get to replace Biden?" Pepe

From Kash: "Intentionally" took classified documentS and stored them at 3 separate locations, and he was never president when he took them, but DOJ just keeps making up new excuses to run their two tier system of Espola justice.

So Hillary and Biden can illegally take classified docs (neither as president), illegally store them, and get a total hall passes by a rigged DOJ, congress when are you subpoenaing #GovernmentGangsters Garland and Hurr for public testimony???"

judge Espola and his loser pal Husker Du think it's just fine and dandy to "get Trump" by any means necessary. This is 100% Election Pass Interference. There so brazen as well. They lie and cheat and act like they win the right way. Just like the fathers I met in youth soccer. Fucking liars!!! Seriously folks, what the hell does Trump have on folks like Espola & Husker? These two are freaking out. What have they been doing in the dark?????

1707428131754.png

"The gender demographic tells a story to keep an eye on. Propelled by female voters in just the past few weeks, the head-to-head tie with Trump morphs into a modest lead for Biden," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

"The gender demographic tells a story to keep an eye on. Propelled by female (men who think they a woman...lol) voters in just the past few weeks, the head-to-head tie with Trump morphs into a modest lead for Biden," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.
Men are now females dumb, it messes with the stats. You a dumb dumb!!!

"The gender demographic tells a story to keep an eye on. Propelled by female voters in just the past few weeks, the head-to-head tie with Trump morphs into a modest lead for Biden," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

Goddamn... does the wind blowing between your ears ever make it hard to hear what's really going on?

Goddamn... does the wind blowing between your ears ever make it hard to hear what's really going on?
I wonder if someone is playing all these avatars to just get under our skin. The truth is the liberals are the dumbest rocks I have ever met. No brain, no heart, no empathy and many of them are fucked up in the head and do cray shit to the unborn and if the child survives, they harm them in ways that are unthinkable.

Last edited:
Do you think its enough to offset the blacks and hispanics that are moving to Trump?

Do you think its enough to offset the blacks and hispanics that are moving to Trump?
Just wait until you and everyone else is shown what these sickos have done to children. Then you see why Trump is not orange man bad or man orange bad. You will be drinking so much Orange Kool Aid you will have orange lips bro. Trump is a hero, not a bum.

1707439857133.png

My better half says trump will win . . . and then we will move to Japan. I never argue with the boss . . . at least we have an out!
For entertainment sake alone it would be fascinating to watch . . . no excuses then.

My better half says trump will win . . . and then we will move to Japan. I never argue with the boss . . . at least we have an out!
For entertainment sake alone it would be fascinating to watch . . . no excuses then.
Your honest half says Trump will win. Nancy Pelosi and her Hubby Paul say's it's 100% impossible for Trump to win. My guess is the one's at the very top will do something to stop the election all together. Please move to Japan. Trump also won in 2020 and never went away and will also win in 2024 to get 4 more years to equal 12. You libs are dumb, stupid, cheaters that lie and cheat to win. I dealt with the same loser liberal liars in youth soccer. Pay to win at all costs. Fathers paying extra to the Doc to secure his dd a spot. Parents paying over $15K a year to make sure their dd is elite. Fool's gold. My brother-in-law lives in Japan, and he loves it by the way, and I hope to visit him soon. Plus, they didn't mandate the jabs to their citizens. The asshats did kill Abe though, RIP!

Republican's shouldn't celebrate today's events. The mental decline is getting worse every week and after denying it tonight, Biden then proceeded to say the president of Mexico opened up the border between Egypt and Gaza. It's hard to ignore the elephant in the room when its stepping on your toes. Dem's are going to have to face reality and that reality is likely Newsom, who has a chance to beat Trump.

Republican's shouldn't celebrate today's events. The mental decline is getting worse every week and after denying it tonight, Biden then proceeded to say the president of Mexico opened up the border between Egypt and Gaza. It's hard to ignore the elephant in the room when its stepping on your toes. Dem's are going to have to face reality and that reality is likely Newsom, who has a chance to beat Trump.
What the fuck are you smoking tonight, Watty? Newsome has a chance to beat Trump? Look at our state dude. Big Mike will be the "change of batter." Q already said this would happen. Newsome maybe be VP but I;m hearing it will be Obama/Harris Ticket. Joe has lost his marbles🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and you are seriously brainwashed.

You have also listened to trump speak as well, right? At least old Joe can speak about things in detail, has a grasp of history and knows the whys and what fors that hold the free world together.

Back