President Joe Biden

1696875928804.png

Julian Assange 2011: "Nearly every war that has started in the last 50 years have been a result of media lies, the media could have stopped it if they searched deep enough, if they hadn't reprinted government propaganda, they could've stopped it, but what does that mean?...Populations don’t like wars.. and populations have to be fooled into wars..."

Stocks are up fellas. Buy now while war last. Soon, these companies will be making beds and houses for all the kids with no dad or mom from all this evil bloodshed. I would NEVER invest in war. War sucks. War divides. War kills. However, war makes some families rich, and these assholes don't care WHO wins, as long as they can start a war. Prescot Bush made money helping build railways to gas chambers and also helped America with supplies to fight the Nazi. That's called double dipping to make loads of cash in war. Now we know why Espola hate T so much. T was the only President to not lead us into wars. Look at us today. +++, T said he would end HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN once and for all and so many of you hate President Trump. I'm truly shocked at the stubbornness of some of you men. Young men, women, elderly and kids are being killed as I write and poisoned with jabs and being sent off to kill other humans in dumb wars. WTF is going on in Ukraine. Not even a mouse fart from the media. It's all war all the time with the media today in the Middle East. Now you know why Espola supported allowing military aged men to enter our country the last two years. My warning to everyone in big cities and big concerts and events. Know your surroundings. Oh ya, Espola & Husker Doo Doo wants everyone to hand in their guns.

Israel war boosts Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, other defense stocks
Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin shares climb

TickerSecurityLastChangeChange %
LMTLOCKHEED MARTIN CORP.434.58+33.81+8.44%
NOCNORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP.470.91+47.60+11.24%
GDGENERAL DYNAMICS CORP.238.53+18.59+8.45%
BATHE BOEING CO.187.38+1.09+0.59%

"Should be charged with animal abuse": Joe Biden kicks dog in viral video, sparks outrage amid Commander's removal from the White House

I thought it was awfully bad that Hunter nailed his dead brother's widow. Now poor Beau, who died of cancer and not military action like his fucking moronic father says, has to be reincarnated as a German Shepherd and take down this dirtbag family himself.

Joe addressed children in the audience by saying, “I want to say one thing to your children. I know some really great ice cream places around here and Daddy owes you, so talk to me afterward.”

1696957112394.png

I caught many cheating in soccer just by my intuition and the fact I can read a liar after they lie the first time. Cheating has no place in sport or in our Government. The Government works for us, the People. They are not allowed to steal, cheat and send our kids off to fight fucking wars so a few can be trillionaires. You know why we have grown ass men saying they now a woman? Because most of the good hearted, brave and masculine men were tricked into going to fight for our country. We lost so many brave men in these God forsaken wars. WW1, WW2, Korean War that never ended, the Vietnam War that was complete bullshit, all the Middle East wars and now we have WW3 on our doorstep. I told Espola we caught you and all the rest with Space Force, and he laughed at me. Well, let's see whose laughing when the TRUTH comes knocking on Espola's doorstep.

1696983329817.png

The accomplishments of Joe, Hunter, Espola and Husker Du. Great job fellas, way to put America first.

1) open southern border- 100,000 dead Americans from CCP Fentanyl (RIP to my nephew Dave. I blame you also espola for your callous heart)

2) open border- 2 dozen known terrorists affiliates in US, and DHS lost them (Huskers fault)

3) started two world wars (Fucking Joe)

4) Afghanistan disaster, 13 murdered (Fucking Joe)

5) dozens of dead Americans in Israel and children taken hostage (Not sure yet)

6) Billions to Iran (Obama)

7) should we keep going, or can you know say the quiet part out.........

Back