President Joe Biden

Uni-Party is for the cheats, liars and thieves. I told all of you 5 years ago to stop looking Right v Left. That is duarality. You know, Men v Women, Us v Them, Black v White, Heaven v Hell, God v Devil and so on. It's time to live in TRUTH with your shadow. Do any of you honestly trust these two?

1696252865869.png

Barack Obama's reaction to being asked about Michelle's "Big Mike" rumored 2024 prez run makes waves.

1696254239875.png

Could this be the 47th President of a Bankrupt Corporation? I think she is going to make a run you guys. There is a big rumor out there, that was started by Joan Rivers, that Michelle is a Trans (MTF). I personally have no idea and it's hard to tell either way.

"My Lips are sealed......."

Barack Obama's muted response
The incident took place as he left a Beverly Hills restaurant, Funke, on South Santa Monica Boulevard, surrounded by security guards. (Doesn't BO have Secret Service?) Dressed in a slick black blazer, an open-collar shirt, and gray trousers, Barack Obama's outing at the Los Angeles hotspot was caught by Daily Mail photographers.

At the same time, Michelle "Big Mike" Obama, aged 59, was reportedly enjoying a vacation (With all the rich white folks) aboard Steven Spielberg's yacht near Portofino on the Italian Riviera, accompanied by Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, and Spielberg's spouse, Kate Capshaw. (WTF is Michelle hanging out with Hanks & Spielbergs? Does anyone on here have any idea why? I know 100% why but you guys still won't believe anything I have predicted that has come true the last 5 years).

Paparazzi who captured Barack leaving the restaurant tried to extract information regarding Michelle's political ambitions, but he did not offer any comment.

Meet the Kangaroo judge to get Trump. This is so funny and yet sad. My lIb pal who believes the same lies that Espola spews on here thinks this might just be the case to take Trump down. I guess his estate is only worth $18,000,000. Good luck Judge...lol

Judge Arthur "Espola" Engoron
1696257934418.png

"Sam Bankman Says he Tried to Pay Donald Trump NOT to Run for President on CBS's "60 Minutes of Lies" tv show - Claims Trumps Camp said $5 Billion Dollars

Who writes this terrible shit?

N
ame something that is more believable than Trump saying he won’t run for $5 Billion Dollars?

I’ll go first— Michelle Obama is a woman....lol" MJ Truth from TS

What they're saying: "My advice ... is to cut a deal with the Dems and stick [it] to the nitwits," said one moderate House Republican, referring to the members who voted to remove McCarthy.

• Several Republicans said they want to change the rules around motions to vacate so it takes more than one member to introduce them.
  • "I would recommend seeking a more bipartisan way forward," said Rep. Don Bacon (R-Neb.), adding, "We need to make some rules changes, no doubt about it. We need to make these eight [McCarthy rebels] irrelevant."
The other side: Several House Democrats told Axios they believe it's possible their side could agree to a bipartisan deal, with one senior Democrat saying any deal to support a GOP speaker would likely have to be accompanied by an overhaul of House procedure.

"Just arrived at the Witch Hunt Trial taking place in the very badly failing (so sadly!) State of New York, where people and companies are fleeing by the thousands. Corrupt Attorney General, Letitia James, is a big reason for this. Statute 63(12) is meant to be used for Consumer Fraud. It has never been used before on a “case” such as this, especially since I did absolutely nothing wrong. I borrowed money, paid it back, in full, and got sued, years later, with a trial RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CAMPAIGN. I am not even entitled, under any circumstances, to a JURY. This Witch Hunt cannot be allowed to continue. It is Election Interference and the start of Communism (Espolaism) right here in America!" DJT

President Biden's Dog Leaves White House, First Family Considers ‘Next Steps'
This poor dog has had to endure the Biden "Crime" Family for too long. Look at him stair at Doc Jill. Dogs like this can sniff out evil and wrong doers very easy. Well, Sleepy Joe has had enough of this truth sniffing dog.

1696510298269.png

"Should be charged with animal abuse": Joe Biden kicks dog in viral video, sparks outrage amid Commander's removal from the White House

War=$$$$$$$

BREAKING - Biden promptly approves the allocation of $8 billion for defense and military aid to Israel.

In Bidens world. On Bidens watch.

"The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that Iranian security officials approved Hamas' plan to attack Israel during a meeting in Beirut last Monday. Hamas and Hezbollah leaders said Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps worked with Hamas since August on air, land and sea attack plans. "

In Bidens world. On Bidens watch.

"The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that Iranian security officials approved Hamas' plan to attack Israel during a meeting in Beirut last Monday. Hamas and Hezbollah leaders said Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps worked with Hamas since August on air, land and sea attack plans. "
I think we will all soon find out WHO the real leader is of Hamas and Iran and these salvages. Interesting that Espola and Husker have gone missing. Also, cheaters, liars and war hungry asshats are on both sides of any conflict because war makes money. The Biden "Crime" Family sent the Mula's $6,660,000,000. I think these kinds of numbers speak volumes.

"I brought 58 HOSTAGES home from many different countries, including North Korea, and I never paid anything. They all understood they MUST LET THESE PEOPLE COME HOME! Toward the end, it got so that countries didn’t even start the conversation asking for money, because they knew they would not get it. Once you pay, you always pay, & MANY MORE HOSTAGES WILL BE TAKEN. Our grossly incompetent “leader,” Crooked Joe Biden, gave 6 BILLION DOLLARS for 5 people. Iran gave ZERO for 5. He’s Dumb as a ROCK!" DJT

Back