President Joe Biden

“I had a nurse.. She’d come in and do things that I don’t think you learn in medical school nursing school..she’d whisper and she’d lean down and actually breathe on me to make sure I there was.. a human connection. She even went home and brought back her pillow from her own bed" FJB

This is what happens when you cheat, lie and steal from others. The cheaters paid real well to those WHO helped the cheaters cheat. Cheats get the cheating "tips" before the cheating is exposed so they can cash out because cheaters only care about money. Big bonuses paid put to push the cheating.

1678809954694.png

Everyone is pulling their money out of mom & pop banks this morning and moving their cash to the big banks and also buy some Bitcoins. Crazy times. This will have a huge trickle down economy like never before. They don't care about you or me, trust me and "IT" needs bad things to happen to hide ITs sins of cheating. WWIII is next after the money is stolen unless people wake their asses up. When a man looses his dough, his true sould will be revealed. I saw Bitcoin at $20,000 last week and now at $26K.

1678817686630.png

Joe is going to run for President in 2024. Thoughts on Joe and his crew running America through 2028? I know so many of you love Joe and voted for him. RFK Jr is also going to run, just like uncle Teddy did.

Biden to officially announce re-election bid next week: reports
Biden, 80, is the oldest president in US history

Qanon. Does anyone wonder why the Hunter Biden laptop story went nowhere? Because it was so ridiculously fake and made up that no one other than Q disciples lome Grace-Karen believe it.
Hey folks, remember this? Going back and seeing who is who is interesting.

I will just add. This is absolute evidence that really bad things would've happened had they reached our senators/reps.
It was an inside job. SMFH!!! How is SF doing these days? Closed a bank and now have National Guard. Bro, do you see how you guys were all wrong? Going back and reading all this is insane. How are you doing health wise and I mean that?

"We have lots to be proud of....vaccinated the nation.. transformed the economy...and it's over for Tucker Carlson." Dark Brandon

FYI to tenacious, glitterhater, Copa, EOTL, Surf Futbol, Grace T, Hound, Happy9, Espola, Husker Du, Watty, K&S, NorCaldad, Dad, Slobodan and all the rest following along

3 of the Murdoch men running Fox and Century 21Fox were born outside of the USA (Australia & England). Let that sink in. Please, for the love of God & Country, WTFU people!!!

Going back two years ago and so many of you were so "right" about nothing. You should never, ever censor a sitting US President and then make a fake coup insurrection with the likes of Pelosi and Epps. Horrible what some of you have stood for. You all left. Called me so many names you guys. It's always been about saving the kids. Now you can't come back and eat crow. Karma is a bitch. BK anyone?

1682992064308.png

From Liz Crokin- Vice Media — another MSM outlet that’s covered up Pizzagate since 2016 — is preparing to file for bankruptcy. Just last week they threw shade at me and continued their ongoing lie that Pizzagate is a “conspiracy theory”. The days of the MSM spreading their dangerous propaganda are over especially for those who covered up crimes against children. People are awake now and can spot fake news from a mile away. We are the news now!

1682992105545.png

Back