President Joe Biden

Biden Crime Family Update: FJB's brother Jim got $140,000,000 from SA. Espola is upset that $21,000,000 went to spread the good news.

1676473896247.png

Happy Presidents Day. This guy is in Ukraine today. All of you who voted for FJB and support(ed) this BS war, thanks for nothing.

1676902797212.png

FJB wrote a love letter to Ukraine.

Biden left the note in the palace guestbook during his surprise visit to the capital of Kyiv. Biden says the city has "captured a part of my heart."

"I am honored to be welcomed again in Kyiv. I stand in solidarity and friendship with the freedom loving people of Ukraine," Biden wrote. "Mr President, please accept my deepest respect for your courage and leadership. Slava Ukraine!

Get the popcorn out folks. Jan 6th real committee just gave Tucker 41,000 hours of the tapes. Oh boy. FJB and Hunter, WHO FJB says is the smartest man he knows, sold us all out and many on here took the bait and were bought, bribed and yes, some on here are blackmailed. No one is talking Jabs now. This is and always will be about protecting the kids from these evil monsters.

They want war so bad. It's all they got left besides UFOs. This is what Liars do WHO get caught cheating. They take your kids and make war money. It's also a big distraction to combat their lying & stealing.

1677002525127.png

So far I've got to say I'm liking what I see. Lots of talk of unity and for the most part he's picking competent people to run things.

I still think the democratic party needs to make a harder break from the progressive wing and chase moderates in order to build a lasting and meaningful majority in congress.... then Biden is probably comfortable with. But overall I'm pretty happy with what I see.
1677020654782.png

Back