President Joe Biden

1,000,000 migrants are on their way. Bus and after bus. Drak Brandon told them all to come on over. I hear many will be heading up to San Francisco.

View attachment 16557

Well, in fairness, JoeTato DID tell them they wouldn't be shipped back. Joe will use our tax dollars to fly them to red states in the middle of the night and then red states will ship them to libtard "sanctuary" cities. Libtards will then call red state governors "racist human traffickers", for doing exactly the same thing Biden just did, but I hope Bathhouse Barry and Kamaltoe Harris are ready this time.

Sorry, Crush... those were my kids. When I heard libtards think patty flippers deserve $30 an hour or else it's oppressive, I moved the family. I guess I also owe an apology to the 6 people that were laid off to compensate for my kid's salaries.
No apologies needed

Well, in fairness, JoeTato DID tell them they wouldn't be shipped back. Joe will use our tax dollars to fly them to red states in the middle of the night and then red states will ship them to libtard "sanctuary" cities. Libtards will then call red state governors "racist human traffickers", for doing exactly the same thing Biden just did, but I hope Bathhouse Barry and Kamaltoe Harris are ready this time.
I hear Michelle is in the bullpen warming up to make a run. You must finish what you started. Biden will be impeached or get the 25th on him.

Donald J Trump vs Michelle Obama in 2024
1683246061491.png

"The List: The Spies Who Lied"
Boom shell Email from Coach Mike to Brennan. This is how they do things in the dark folks. Dark Brandon is just a puppet. Cheaters never prosper in the end!!!

Listen to Just the News with John Solomon for 1 minute. What was once little drips of truths is now going to be a flood of truths. Tomorrow will be a big day. Espola Bros got all excited today with his Proud Boy convictions. Enjoy the victory lap, lap dog!

1683249728660.png

"The List: The Spies Who Lied"
Boom shell Email from Coach Mike to Brennan. This is how they do things in the dark folks. Dark Brandon is just a puppet. Cheaters never prosper in the end!!!

Listen to Just the News with John Solomon for 1 minute. What was once little drips of truths is now going to be a flood of truths. Tomorrow will be a big day. Espola Bros got all excited today with his Proud Boy convictions. Enjoy the victory lap, lap dog!

View attachment 16562

Have you noticed all the democrats went 'Where's Waldo' on us like Espola did? Like Grace did? Like EOTL did? Zero accountability and no defense from that crowd.

Have you noticed all the democrats went 'Where's Waldo' on us like Espola did? Like Grace did? Like EOTL did? Zero accountability and no defense from that crowd.
I did notice that. I have my intuition on all of these avatars. The force they support is re-grouping as I speak.

1683300358873.png

Back