President Joe Biden

Thanks a lot you two. Yes, you two know WHO I'm talking about. Sold US all down the river all for 30 coins and so you two could help your family be big time. Now you want to start WWIII with our kids blood. Brilliant you guys, just brilliant!!! If you look at the two actors today, they don't even look like these two. Where are they? Where is Hunter? Cheats and the Elites will not be allowed to play pay to play and war games anymore. It will soon trickle down to sports, work and so much more. You won't have to sell your soul to be famous. You won't have to cheat, lie and steal to win or just pay $$$$ to be on the team. No more jabs to keep you job or be able to go to college in Liberal States. Soon and very soon a new game will start. Oh boy, I can't wait :)

1674832845934.png

Must be nice to be a Senator's son who does not have to fight these endless and pure evil wars and instead catch a game with the "Big Guy" and President Obama. Are all of you still "gun ho" to send other people's kids to fight wars? Never again Elites. Those days are over. Go play war with your own kids first, losers!!!

1675999865474.png

The threats are real and people are now being killed for standing up to Truth. I have been threaten a few times over the last 4 years. I'm still SMFH that a few dads and one Doc have threaten me. Like I said, if I get whacked for speaking out on the liars, cheats and thieves, oh well. It's been nice knowing you all.

"With all that is going on, I have to say this. If anything happens to me in the next few weeks, the Bidens are responsible." John

I gave my wife and also to another pal none of you know, The List of those who have threaten me. You know WHO you are.

Why is Hunter running around making $500,000 for each painting and not in jail? Hunter is telling Jim Jordan, Rudy and Bannon to lawyer because of the Lap Top from Hell. Espola thinks it's nothing burger.

1676228729304.png

Over 33,000+ have died in Turkey and Syria and not a peep and went the count is all over, some are saying over 100,000 deaths. Big bio explosion in Ohio and all in the river. Millions of dead fish. Someone said, "watch the water." No one in the news even talks about this. My lib pals only care about standing with Ukraine and going back to normal. No stand with the people of Turkey? Maybe they don't know because CNN does not report this because. So sad :(

Back