Ponderable

WALPOLE (CBS) – The decorations are out and Halloween is two weeks away but there’s controversy at Boyden Elementary School in Walpole. The school will not be having its annual Halloween costume parade this year.

In a message to parents the school principal says, “…the costume parade is out of our ordinary routine and can be difficult for many students. Also, the parade is not inclusive of all the students and it is our goal each and every day to ensure all student’s individual differences are respected.”

Not inclusive of every student...?
Many things in school as well as everyday life are not inclusive. Get over it.
What a bunch of hooey...
Cancelling a Halloween parade. How terrible. How UN-AMERICAN!

That will ruin those little tikes. They won't know how to dress as vampire/nurse/cop skanks and transvestites in middle school.

Why did they change it? Why the War on Halloween? Is that because the concepts of ghosts and all the "satanic" stuff freaked out some of our more "religious" brethren?
They were afraid that lefties would dress their little ones in very scary costumes. Little Donalds. 39D7D32100000578-3885240-image-m-79_1477757380185.jpg

RadeeLPrince-300x165.jpg

Judge Denied Restraining Order Against Gunman Who Shot Five People in Maryland Today
Jim Jamitis

It was a settlement for fraud, etc. claims. Not tax deductible as a business expense.
I didn't say it was a business expense. Wez has a way of reading what others say and then saying what they don't say. You said that T settled and Wez says he "never" settles. Wezism and Snopisim. Take your pick.

I didn't say it was a business expense. Wez has a way of reading what others say and then saying what they don't say. You said that T settled and Wez says he "never" settles. Wezism and Snopisim. Take your pick.

dump says he never settles, idiot

dump says he never settles, idiot
Correct, Iz didn't say that. I was responding on the deductible issue only to the beast with 4n's who shall not be named. Sorry, Iz.

Back