Ponderable

Maybe we will have a

Halloween will be called "Black and Orange Spirit Day"

The school will have a Halloween party "after hours" on the Friday before Halloween.

WALPOLE (CBS) – The decorations are out and Halloween is two weeks away but there’s controversy at Boyden Elementary School in Walpole. The school will not be having its annual Halloween costume parade this year.

In a message to parents the school principal says, “…the costume parade is out of our ordinary routine and can be difficult for many students. Also, the parade is not inclusive of all the students and it is our goal each and every day to ensure all student’s individual differences are respected.”

Not inclusive of every student...?
Many things in school as well as everyday life are not inclusive. Get over it.
What a bunch of hooey...

Who told you this should bother you, snowflake?
Im not the one who changed the name of Halloween to Black and Orange Spirit Day.
Halloween doesnt hurt my feelings.

Even if it did, I think I could manage to deal with it.

Im one of the guys who points out the mental illness which leads to "Orange and Black Spirit Day"
See how it works now?
Of course you dont.

Im not the one who changed the name of Halloween to Black and Orange Spirit Day.

Im one of the guys who points out the mental illness which leads to "Orange and Black Spirit Day"
See how it works now?
Of course you dont.

Coocoo.

Of course they did,
Samantha Power: Somebody else must have made those unmasking requests with my name on them
Jazz Shaw Oct 18, 2017 12:31 PM
SamanthaPower.jpg

Who dunnit?

See how it works now?
Of course you dont.

As fun as " Halloween " is...

It's a basic course in " Welfare Indoctrination " or how to
travel your neighborhood and Beg !

See how it works now?
Of course you dont.
Why did they change it? Why the War on Halloween? Is that because the concepts of ghosts and all the "satanic" stuff freaked out some of our more "religious" brethren?

Back