Insurrection hearings

Hey brother Espola, do you want equal justice under the law for all Americans or just some?

View attachment 16045
In the interests of fairness, Stormy Daniels clearly deserves more Trump cash. After all, Paula Jones got 850K, almost 30 years ago. What kind of cheapskate pays a measly $130K in hush money?

Counting inflation, I think Trump owes her a cool 3 million, at least. It's only fair.

The actual difference is that the Jones money was a lawsuit settlement, and therefore already public. You can't really call it an illegal hush money payment when it's all over the front page of every newspaper. That's not exactly "hush".

In the interests of fairness, Stormy Daniels clearly deserves more Trump cash. After all, Paula Jones got 850K, almost 30 years ago. What kind of cheapskate pays a measly $130K in hush money?

Counting inflation, I think Trump owes her a cool 3 million, at least. It's only fair.

The actual difference is that the Jones money was a lawsuit settlement, and therefore already public. You can't really call it an illegal hush money payment when it's all over the front page of every newspaper. That's not exactly "hush".
Your blind but it's because you have been brainwashed. Just wait. Love you Dad

Your blind but it's because you have been brainwashed. Just wait. Love you Dad
Oh, I still think it was perjury in the Clinton case. None of the rest of us get to lie in court to get out of a sexual harassment case. No reason Clinton should have gotten away with it.

Flip side, Gore actually conceded the election when things didn’t go his way in court, and he had a much stronger case than Trump. Trump’s actions were disgraceful. His Jan 6 speech makes a lot of people perfectly happy to string him up for jaywalking.

Oh, I still think it was perjury in the Clinton case. None of the rest of us get to lie in court to get out of a sexual harassment case. No reason Clinton should have gotten away with it.

Flip side, Gore actually conceded the election when things didn’t go his way in court, and he had a much stronger case than Trump. Trump’s actions were disgraceful. His Jan 6 speech makes a lot of people perfectly happy to string him up for jaywalking.
I see that, especially those WHO lied and cheated. How much money you got in SBV?

NYPD Mobilizing 700 ‘Disorder Control’ Riot Cops Ahead Of Trump’s Unprecedented Arrest. I know must of you hate the Orange Man Bad and hate will cause you to be blind. I will be watching and so is God. Equal Justice under the Law is for everyone. NYC release rapists, drug dealers, murderers without bail but they want Trump handcuffed and put away with no bail. It won't work. Buckle up Socal Norm, you will see the man you hate arrested.

What does the word protest mean?
1. a : to show or express strong disagreement with or disapproval of something. [no object] The victim's family protested at/against the judge's sentence.

The liars and cheats are at it again. No one on Truth Social is going to go out and protest in the city. These clowns are dumb. They have no choice to reveal their true colors. Guys like Ray Epps will be out in MAGA outfits acting crazy. I will protest online instead.

1679266709286.png

MTG is already claiming that the protestors who haven't shown up yet are obviously antifa and deep-state imposters just trying to make t supporters look like lawless fools.

MTG is already claiming that the protestors who haven't shown up yet are obviously antifa and deep-state imposters just trying to make t supporters look like lawless fools.
I heard 30,000 Feds are dressing up for the big arrest. This is so crazy. I'm sure we will get some crazy right wingers looking for some fights. The truth is, Trump said peacefully protest on Jan 6th and Protest, Protest and Protest his arrest. That's not illegal Espola. I do have some really good news from Truth Social. It's been insane dealing with one of Satan's Pawns. He said he worships the dark but is now starting to see the light. He asked me for prayers. It was cool. I don't judge. My Lord is Yeshua and I do believe when he returns, he won't have a baseball bat making people kneel. His love and light will want EVERYONE to bow in admiration to His Glory of Love. Pure love, what's not to like about that. The religious right wants Jesus Christ to come as a warrior with sword to seek their revenge that's in their heart. Like I said 4 years ago in my prophecy, it will be a choice to love or hate. I'm pulling for you Espola. Choose love bro. God really does love you and so do I. Let's all come together and make peace and one happy country. We can do it....

If t's lawyers decide to plead insanity, they won't be able to get goofy Dr. Bornstein (who declared t to be "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency") to help -- he died over 2 years ago.

If t's lawyers decide to plead insanity, they won't be able to get goofy Dr. Bornstein (who declared t to be "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency") to help -- he died over 2 years ago.
Well, now their saying it might be on hold. They do have a surprise witness coming on Monday. DA Bragg is getting heat from the Police Union, far right, righties, moderates and even those on the left. Far lefties like you want him put away forever. What is it that you hate about Trump?

Last edited:
I wondered where Crush had wandered off to --

Meanwhile, back in the real world, t remembers how well his first call for insurrection worked and is repeating the same sort of thing for next week if and when he gets arreasted.

It also appears that McCarthy is so loyal (can anyone figure out why?) that he is willing to be an accessory after the fact.

When did he call for an insurrection? Can you provide the sourcing for that?

Hey brother Espola, do you want equal justice under the law for all Americans or just some?

View attachment 16045

Equal justice? You mean how Biden hasn't yet been arrested for dragging half a dozen more boxes of classified docs over state lines into Massachusetts? I doubt Espola even knows since CNN and MSNBC refused to cover it the last 2 weeks.

When did he call for an insurrection? Can you provide the sourcing for that?
When he told an armed crowd “if you don’t fight like hell, you won’t have a country anymore”, what do you think he meant? Did you think he was asking them to buy souvenir postcards from the visitor shop?

“Well, we were all waiting for the tour guides to show up, and then the line began to move forward over the fallen barricades and broken glass. I’m going to write me congressman to complain. Climbing the balcony of the Capitol building is clearly not an ADA compliant entrance.”

When he told an armed crowd “if you don’t fight like hell, you won’t have a country anymore”, what do you think he meant? Did you think he was asking them to buy souvenir postcards from the visitor shop?

“Well, we were all waiting for the tour guides to show up, and then the line began to move forward over the fallen barricades and broken glass. I’m going to write me congressman to complain. Climbing the balcony of the Capitol building is clearly not an ADA compliant entrance.”
It was my understanding that several of the peaceful Jan. 6 sightseers were just returning to take a few selfies with their buddies in the double-secret locations they had toured with Grandma Boebert a few days earlier.

One of t's most ardent defenders was heard on his podcast this week stating that the impending arrest is proof that Obama killed JFK.

"And ultimately, we demand, we absolutely demand that the criminals, the criminals in this country, if you want them held accountable, the criminals are Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Susan Rice. This entire criminal cabal that came about as a result of the murder of John F. Kennedy, the people that perpetrated the murder of John F. Kennedy, rise up to that."

-- Pete Santilli

His dad was the founder of "Plan Parenthood." Let that sink in. You two are classic. 5 years of "get Trump" is coming to end very soon.

1679329695571.png

When he said "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" and "you have to go home now, we have to have peace", what do you think he meant? You can't just cherry pick part of his speech. That's like the same morons that say "Trump paid no taxes in XYZ year"... ignoring that he paid $1M in taxes the year before. I guess it's akin to Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris not being held accountable during BLM riots when they said "Get more confrontational" and "they're not gonna stop... and they shouldn't stop... beware... everyone should take note of that on both levels..." I guess it's okay to destroy, block traffic and stop people from getting to work, physician appointments or picking up their kids from school, etc. if you support the cause.

Back