Insurrection hearings

So true. Which reminds me. I saw OJ in a nightclub in Vegas a few years back. Laughing, hanging out with friends, not killing anyone.
Coming soon from Tucker Carlson -- a true history if the OJ murder case showing OJ peacefully boarding a flight to Chicago the night of the murders and then returning to LA to lead a law enforcement appreciation parade down LA freeways.

Coming soon from Tucker Carlson -- a true history if the OJ murder case showing OJ peacefully boarding a flight to Chicago the night of the murders and then returning to LA to lead a law enforcement appreciation parade down LA freeways.
It has always been my position that had the LAPD reviewed all of the events in OJ’s life from birth to just before the murders, and all of his actions right after the murders to the present, you’d not find one instance of him murdering anyone.

Would this be the same Tucker Carlson who went on air claiming the election was stolen, while privately sending texts and emails that said the exact opposite?

Just wondering.
Who cares. Tucker is an elitist conservative and I was never a fan. I don't have a Tel A Vision. Tucker also said to take the jabs, as did everyone at Fox. He got the tapes and tapes don't lie daddy. Let's talk about the tapes. Thoughts? Chuck is freaking out today and is begging Fox to shut down Tucker. Blackout coming? Elon is going to release the Dr. Frauds files. These drips will soon turn into a flood. Panic in DC. This is some of the biggest cheating and murder ever on the planet. I know your still for the mask and the jabs and you will go down as a supporter for genocide. Not good dude. I warned some great friends of mine and they thank me now. My other friends have died of SADs. How do you sleep at night? Honest Q. I'm on TS and the demons are after me like never before. It make EOTL look and a saint. This place is Childs play. I have Lin Woods crew after me, the White Christian Nationalist who say their Christian hate me and told me to watch my 6 and then those who hate True the vote. Infiltration is no joke. Division everywhere. I'm just glad I never took those poison shots. March Madness is here.

Bottom two are the same guy.

The guy in the top two seems to be missing his spider web tattoo.

That's your evidence?
Look closer. The top right you can see his tattoo. Your crew are cheaters. Plus, they will go down as murderers with the jab all because they hate Trump because Trump has it all. You haven't seen nothing yet. Hunters lap top from hell is from hell dad. When treason is all you have left, you will do stupid things. You should feel ashamed of yourself Dad. I supported the Iraq war and I feel horrible for that support. I truly do and I apologize whenever I can. I was wrong and got duped by war hawks like the Clintons, Bushes, Bolton, Hannity, Powell, Rummy and Cheney. Vets are pissed off dude. Why is it so hard for you to admit wrong? You were wrong about the mask and jabs. Plus, you support cheating and lying. These people are in big trouble and have hell to pay for the hell they have caused.

“We Had One of the Most Transparent Hearings in History” – Adam Kinzinger Whines After Tucker Carlson Releases J6 Video that Confirms He’s a Liar

1678240669950.png

Fox is a joke but come on now, so only CNN is going to be allowed at the barracks? Fox called the election for Biden early on. Here you go folks, you get what you want. Dad, Espola, Husker Du, new guy and the rest of the crew, this video is for you. I'm sure you want Fox off the air. One side news so one side can cheat. Lovely. What a place you guys have created. Lies lies and lies. No more jab talk. I will have to watch this all play out. Ob boy.....

Fox is a joke but come on now, so only CNN is going to be allowed at the barracks? Fox called the election for Biden early on. Here you go folks, you get what you want. Dad, Espola, Husker Du, new guy and the rest of the crew, this video is for you. I'm sure you want Fox off the air. One side news so one side can cheat. Lovely. What a place you guys have created. Lies lies and lies. No more jab talk. I will have to watch this all play out. Ob boy.....

I like this guy. Calm, cool, has the right connections to truthful information sources like rumble, truth social. Doesn’t drone on with pointless posts about “jabs”, “laptops from hell” and irrelevant subjects to the thread topic on hard working tourists poking their heads around the Capitol that just happen to leave the front door ajar.

From some guy named Matt. Sorry for the profanity but he makes a good point. We got to see Espola's side of the truth, now we will see Tuckers....lol

1678289891581.png

From some guy named Matt. Sorry for the profanity but he makes a good point. We got to see Espola's side of the truth, now we will see Tuckers....lol

View attachment 15923
So true. Only the libbiest of the libs in this Kitchen post and post and post on and on and on about the so-called “insurrection” when us patriots knew all along it was all just a friendly vacation to hang with our elected representatives. Like the Nazi in Paris.

Pay attention to those who object to the release of the J6 videos

Those who scream the loudest have the most to lose.

Back