Insurrection hearings

"Will we adhere to the rule of law? Will we respect the rulings of our courts? Will we preserve the peaceful transition of power? Or will we be so blinded by partisanship that we throw away the miracle of America? Do we hate our political adversaries more than we love our country and revere our Constitution?"

-- Liz Cheney opening statement at the hearings.

"Will we adhere to the rule of law? Will we respect the rulings of our courts? Will we preserve the peaceful transition of power? Or will we be so blinded by partisanship that we throw away the miracle of America? Do we hate our political adversaries more than we love our country and revere our Constitution?"

Only after we cheat, Cheater!!!

Espola taking side with Liz and her dad? My gosh bro, you have stooped so low. Both of the Dicks were war hawks and used our boys and girls to fight stupid wars. Man, you suck!!!

I hope she runs for president.

Espola taking side with Liz and her dad? My gosh bro, you have stooped so low. Both of the Dicks were war hawks and used our boys and girls to fight stupid wars. Man, you suck!!!
She is not her father or do you see women as subservient and possibly lesser? Oh wait, of course you do, you being supposedly ultra religious.

Espola taking side with Liz and her dad? My gosh bro, you have stooped so low. Both of the Dicks (Rumsfield)) were war hawks and used our boys and girls to fight stupid wars. Man, you suck!!!

Yikes!!! Watch the PMs dude. Let's not threaten me now. I must be over the target again. Rats are running around with their heads cut off!!!

"Despite all the outrage and the threats of charging “insurrectionists” with sedition—the act of attempting to overthrow the government—proving them based upon actual facts and evidence seems to be increasingly unlikely. For example, Michael Cantrell reported on America’s Sheriff that:

“Many of the trials for individuals involved in the Capitol riot of January 6th have started and much to the chagrin of liberals everywhere, the charges these folks are facing aren’t quite as serious as we were all led to believe they would be. In fact, the Justice Department has now said that the body of evidence in these cases is not as damaging as it was previously thought to be.”

Further, developing reports indicate that none of the 400 people who have been arrested for their involvement in the riot have been charged with sedition, according to the Post Millennial. The most serious charge that has been brought against a defendant in this incident has been assault. To be clear, there is quite a leap between the charges of assault—and the charges of conspiring to overthrow the government."

"Despite all the outrage and the threats of charging “insurrectionists” with sedition—the act of attempting to overthrow the government—proving them based upon actual facts and evidence seems to be increasingly unlikely. For example, Michael Cantrell reported on America’s Sheriff that:

“Many of the trials for individuals involved in the Capitol riot of January 6th have started and much to the chagrin of liberals everywhere, the charges these folks are facing aren’t quite as serious as we were all led to believe they would be. In fact, the Justice Department has now said that the body of evidence in these cases is not as damaging as it was previously thought to be.”

Further, developing reports indicate that none of the 400 people who have been arrested for their involvement in the riot have been charged with sedition, according to the Post Millennial. The most serious charge that has been brought against a defendant in this incident has been assault. To be clear, there is quite a leap between the charges of assault—and the charges of conspiring to overthrow the government."
Same play book as vaccines and AGW.

I can't believe I have to ask this. What was the reason for their trespass?
First off those who peddle this as insurrection don't know what they are talking about. Zero understanding of what insurrection is.

Further if there was evidence of these people trying to overthrow the government the gov would be charging them for that. Since the gov is not, it tells you all you need to know..ie they have no actual evidence of these people trying to overthrow the gov. It is a far cry to call trespassing, insurrection.

The press and the Dems (same thing) use the word insurrection, and sheeple like you nod your head and believe that is what happened.

Watch the convictions and or what they attempt to charge the people for. It isn't insurrection. It isn't even close. Trespassing and obstruction are exceedingly MINOR offenses.

Much like the Russian Hoax, the dems and the media hyped up a narrative that was false.

Back