Insurrection hearings

It was my understanding that several of the peaceful Jan. 6 sightseers were just returning to take a few selfies with their buddies in the double-secret locations they had toured with Grandma Boebert a few days earlier.

Like the peaceful protesters in democrat run cities that allowed businesses to be destroyed and police officers killed. Remember when those liberal mayors told police to stay away? Anything for votes. Probably not as effective as bringing in illegal aliens to vote but it's a start.

Like the peaceful protesters in democrat run cities that allowed businesses to be destroyed and police officers killed. Remember when those liberal mayors told police to stay away? Anything for votes. Probably not as effective as bringing in illegal aliens to vote but it's a start.
Are you saying that one crime excuses another?

Are you saying that one crime excuses another?

Never. Just wondering why only one "crime" is worth pursuing. If we're going to hold politicians accountable, it can't be selective. Kind of like how Joe Biden's sexual assault accusations that Kamala Harris believed in, suddenly disappeared when he offered her the VP job. How him taking classified files as a senator, and recently discovered hauling them over state lines, isn't a "crime".

I don't like Donald Trump... same way I didn't like Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. I think they're all assholes, but if Trump gets indicted, and the others don't, you need to ask your question while standing in the mirror.

When he said "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" and "you have to go home now, we have to have peace", what do you think he meant? You can't just cherry pick part of his speech. That's like the same morons that say "Trump paid no taxes in XYZ year"... ignoring that he paid $1M in taxes the year before. I guess it's akin to Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris not being held accountable during BLM riots when they said "Get more confrontational" and "they're not gonna stop... and they shouldn't stop... beware... everyone should take note of that on both levels..." I guess it's okay to destroy, block traffic and stop people from getting to work, physician appointments or picking up their kids from school, etc. if you support the cause.
And when, exactly, did Trump decide to ask everyone to go home? How many hours passed between the time the windows were smashed and the time Trump asked people to leave the Capitol building?

He incited a riot, then turned on the TV. Hours later, when he finally realized that his riot was ruining his reputation, he called it off. That’s not exactly a profile in courage.

You won’t find me defending BLM. They were riots, used as cover for looting. Some public officials decided to incite further riots. ( Trump didn’t think of his stunt all by himself. He copied BLM. )

If t's lawyers decide to plead insanity, they won't be able to get goofy Dr. Bornstein (who declared t to be "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency") to help -- he died over 2 years ago.

... and yet adolescent masseuse Joe Biden refuses to take a cognitive test.

And when, exactly, did Trump decide to ask everyone to go home? How many hours passed between the time the windows were smashed and the time Trump asked people to leave the Capitol building?

He incited a riot, then turned on the TV. Hours later, when he finally realized that his riot was ruining his reputation, he called it off. That’s not exactly a profile in courage.

You won’t find me defending BLM. They were riots, used as cover for looting. Some public officials decided to incite further riots. ( Trump didn’t think of his stunt all by himself. He copied BLM. )

He didn't incite anything. Are you going to tell me that wouldn't have happened either way? Are you going to tell me that any person with a triple digit IQ believes Joe Biden got more votes than anyone in history? Joe Biden was in 3rd place in his own primary until the DNC paid Bernie and Pete to take a dive because they couldn't win a national election. Trump being an election "denier" is no different than what Hillary Clinton did. No different than what Stacey Abrams did in Georgia. No different than what Hakeem Jeffries said. All election deniers. Don't even bring up Adam Schiff still claiming to have Russian collusion evidence. There's MORE than enough reason to question the results, dad. Starting with how it's suddenly become racist for someone to ask for voter I.D. Now New York is trying to pass legislation to allow illegal aliens to vote in our elections.

I'd say CNN and MSNBC saying numerous police officers were killed on January 6th is a bigger lie than anything Trump EVER said. I get that he's a douchebag but there's not a living American anywhere that will honestly say Biden has been better for our country. He's a disaster.

He didn't incite anything. Are you going to tell me that wouldn't have happened either way? Are you going to tell me that any person with a triple digit IQ believes Joe Biden got more votes than anyone in history? Joe Biden was in 3rd place in his own primary until the DNC paid Bernie and Pete to take a dive because they couldn't win a national election. Trump being an election "denier" is no different than what Hillary Clinton did. No different than what Stacey Abrams did in Georgia. No different than what Hakeem Jeffries said. All election deniers. Don't even bring up Adam Schiff still claiming to have Russian collusion evidence. There's MORE than enough reason to question the results, dad. Starting with how it's suddenly become racist for someone to ask for voter I.D. Now New York is trying to pass legislation to allow illegal aliens to vote in our elections.

I'd say CNN and MSNBC saying numerous police officers were killed on January 6th is a bigger lie than anything Trump EVER said. I get that he's a douchebag but there's not a living American anywhere that will honestly say Biden has been better for our country. He's a disaster.
Coocoo.

Mr. President and Mrs. Trump,

Tonight at 8:00 pm eastern, thousands of patriots are going to pray for you and your family.

America stands beside y’all and surrounds you with the love of a grateful nation.

We pray for courage, wisdom and God’s grace.

Thank you for Making America Great Again.

God bless y’all. God bless America.

Gregg Phillips
Plus all the Navy Seals from Seal Team 6 and the other Seals and Vets4kids Rescue. Espola, Dad & crew, you will have to deal with these guys very soon. Cheaters, liars & Pedos never prosper. Bad company corrupts good character. Shame on you to support the monsters who have ruined our country. Karma is VERY real boys.
1679349214748.png

1679349490217.png

1679349530717.png

Back