Essential Economics for Politicians

You don't know much do you....

Even if your house is paid for it's NOT generating you TANGIBLE income. Unless your
home is a business, then it is something entirely different.
Why ...because you have to live somewhere, right ?
A rental property is net positive if ALL expenses are below the rental price.

Iz doesn’t have one and doesn’t know if a house that you inhabit is an “asset” or not, when filling out a balance sheet.

Google : ....is ones home an asset...

Your financial planner, real estate agent, and accountant all call your house an asset. But in reality, an asset is only something that puts money in your pocket. If you have a house that you rent out to tenants, then it’s an asset. If you have a house, paid for or not, that you live in, then it can’t be an asset. Instead of putting money in your pocket, it takes money out of your pocket. That is the simple definition of a liability.

This is doubly true if you don’t own your home yet. Then it’s the bank’s asset, and it is working for them, but it’s not earning you anything.

The simple definition of an asset is something that puts money in your pocket. This is accomplished through four different categories, one of which is real estate. When I say real estate, I don’t mean your personal residence, which is a liability. What I mean is investment real estate, which is a great investment because it puts money in your pocket each month in the form of rent.

https://www.richdad.com/Resources/R...3/rich-dad-scam-6-your-house-is-an-asset.aspx

Your financial planner, real estate agent, and accountant all call your house an asset. But in reality, an asset is only something that puts money in your pocket. If you have a house that you rent out to tenants, then it’s an asset. If you have a house, paid for or not, that you live in, then it can’t be an asset. Instead of putting money in your pocket, it takes money out of your pocket. That is the simple definition of a liability.

This is doubly true if you don’t own your home yet. Then it’s the bank’s asset, and it is working for them, but it’s not earning you anything.

The simple definition of an asset is something that puts money in your pocket. This is accomplished through four different categories, one of which is real estate. When I say real estate, I don’t mean your personal residence, which is a liability. What I mean is investment real estate, which is a great investment because it puts money in your pocket each month in the form of rent.

https://www.richdad.com/Resources/R...3/rich-dad-scam-6-your-house-is-an-asset.aspx
You would think that it would be obvious after the housing crisis.

5 Things You Must Tell Your Grandma About the Ads on FOX News So She Doesn’t Get Scammed

1. DO NOT MAKE THE CASH CALL. EVER! IN FACT, DON’T CALL ANYONE. OR PICK UP THE PHONE. DEVIOUS PEOPLE WANT YOUR MONEY. AND THAT’S THE JOB OF YOUR GRANDKIDS.

2. THE SALVATION ARMY DOESN’T WANT THAT LOVELY CLAY AIKEN TO BE HAPPY. AND, THEY HATE NEIL PATRICK HARRIS, THAT NICE BOY FROM THAT FUNNY SHOW GRANDMA LIKES.

3. FRED THOMPSON SECRETLY HATES YOU. AND THAT RASCAL SCOOTER YOUR RODE IN ON.

4. YOU DON’T NEED A SPECIAL $10 DOLLAR BAG TO MAKE BAKED POTATOES

5. DON’T TRADE YOUR “WORTHLESS” ACTUAL MONEY FOR “VALUABLE” GOLD

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jon-hotchkiss/5-things-you-must-tell-yo_b_4176284.html

5 Things You Must Tell Your Grandma About the Ads on FOX News So She Doesn’t Get Scammed

1. DO NOT MAKE THE CASH CALL. EVER! IN FACT, DON’T CALL ANYONE. OR PICK UP THE PHONE. DEVIOUS PEOPLE WANT YOUR MONEY. AND THAT’S THE JOB OF YOUR GRANDKIDS.

2. THE SALVATION ARMY DOESN’T WANT THAT LOVELY CLAY AIKEN TO BE HAPPY. AND, THEY HATE NEIL PATRICK HARRIS, THAT NICE BOY FROM THAT FUNNY SHOW GRANDMA LIKES.

3. FRED THOMPSON SECRETLY HATES YOU. AND THAT RASCAL SCOOTER YOUR RODE IN ON.

4. YOU DON’T NEED A SPECIAL $10 DOLLAR BAG TO MAKE BAKED POTATOES

5. DON’T TRADE YOUR “WORTHLESS” ACTUAL MONEY FOR “VALUABLE” GOLD

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jon-hotchkiss/5-things-you-must-tell-yo_b_4176284.html
You forgot one,
granny_off_the_cliff1.jpg

You don't know much do you....

Even if your house is paid for it's NOT generating you TANGIBLE income. Unless your
home is a business, then it is something entirely different.
Why ...because you have to live somewhere, right ?
A rental property is net positive if ALL expenses are below the rental price.
a.k.a. an asset.

Wrong. It’s an asset.
Under republicans, stocks are not an asset.
You’re a dummy. I gave you the definition of the word “asset.” Look it up.

Richdad.com. LOL.
Btw I am one, but I don’t get my financial info from that website.

Wrong. It’s an asset.
Under republicans, stocks are not an asset.
You’re a dummy. I gave you the definition of the word “asset.” Look it up.
Maybe you can show us how you calculate your Return on your asset. Net Income/Total Average Assets

Art
Maybe you can show us how you calculate your Return on your asset. Net Income/Total Average Assets

art isn’t an asset either, is it, dummy?

I gave you the definition earlier...so why don’t you and Lion hunker down and take an extension class or something and stop reading those nonsense websites.
I’ve never seen such stupidity. You must both be broke.

Art

art isn’t an asset either, is it, dummy?

I gave you the definition earlier...so why don’t you and Lion hunker down and take an extension class or something and stop reading those nonsense websites.
I’ve never seen such stupidity. You must both be broke.
Lol! Run the numbers Rich Dad. Net Income/Total Average Assets is the definition.

Back