Espola's newest neighborhood

I was just watching the movie The Trial of the Chicago 7 on Netflix. One of the dramatic elements is that some of the defendants gather around a TV set that is showing the list of the soldiers killed that day in Vietnam. The last name on the list that day is Yvon Girouard, from Littleton NH, who was captain of my high school candlepin bowing team. (at 44:57 in the Netflix version)

In the category "Why the Navy is better than the Space Force" --

Here you go again.

This is why I find you utterly disgusting, why did you post that ?
I'll tell the forum why...
Because YOU ( Adam Espola Schiff for Brains ) are a PERVERT.

You just PROVED what has been stated about YOU multiple times
on previous SoCalSoccer forums and this current one.

You are a SICK PERVERTED OLD MAN.

Just go away.

Out doing my errands today, I saw a roadrunner running down the road. I think that is only the second time I have seen one in California.

Within half a mile, I saw an old Plymouth Roadrunner. I haven't seen one of those on the road in years.

The Legendary Plymouth Road Runner Is Back With A Modern Bang
BYPAT FICARA
PUBLISHED 6 DAYS AGO
This new concept combines the retro looks of the '60s Road Runner with the modern Dodge Challenger and could mark the return of the Plymouth brand.

1660694068659.png

Out doing my errands today, I saw a roadrunner running down the road. I think that is only the second time I have seen one in California.

Within half a mile, I saw an old Plymouth Roadrunner. I haven't seen one of those on the road in years.
I grew up in East County, believe me roadrunners are quite common in SD county. When you see a bear tell me.

I got $40 even for my CRV recycling yesterday, but I lost the receipt in the wind and I wasn't about to chase it in the heat. That was more than I expected ($25-30), but less than last time ($50).

I got $40 even for my CRV recycling yesterday, but I lost the receipt in the wind and I wasn't about to chase it in the heat. That was more than I expected ($25-30), but less than last time ($50).
Drinking for fun and profit . . . well at least to get your CRV back.

In the early days of the Lakota Ghost Shirt movement, the Prophet Wovoka who started the religion passed this revelation on from the Great Mystery --
"I made all the trees of the forest for your use, but the maple I love the best because it yields sugar for your little ones. You must make it only for them, but sell none to the whites. They have another sugar which was made expressly for them. Besides, by making too much, you spoil the trees and give them pain by hacking them, for they have feelings like yourselves. If you take more than is necessary for your own use, you shall die, and the maple will yield no more water."

Found the receipt snuggled up against the twenties in my pocket --

Aluminum - 4 lb @ 1.65 = $6.60
PET - 19 lb @ 1.33 = $25.27
Glass - 68 lb @ .105 = $7.14
Bimetal - 2.6 lb @ .38 = $0.99

Total = $40.00

Last edited:
Back