Espola's newest neighborhood

This is how Espola wants American treated. Losers!!!!

Spellcheckers apparently can't tell the difference between "conscience" and "conscious" anymore, such as in this "quote" from Pau Ryan today --
“There are a lot of people who say they’re going to vote their conscious, they’re going to vote for the Constitution, they’re going to vote for their convictions but when it gets hard to do that they don’t do it.”

One of my daughter's friends, who graduated with her from UC Davis, has given up his regular day job and become a youtube and tiktok video creator. Some of his best efforts have several million views already and he is making enough money to make this a rational decision. In his latest video, my daughter is one of the "River Dancers".

Fireworks 2022 ---

On July 3, my wife snagged an invitation to the Sycuan tribe's local fireworks show. They preceded the show with a party in their hotel's pool area. The food wasn't all that great (I ate a hotdog, a small bowl of berries and cheese, and a red-white-blue parfait desert, plus a minican of Coke), but she had also managed to get an 11th-floor hotel room with a balcony overlooking the fireworks launch area. They shot off a lot of low-altitude boomers which was appropriate since the party area was right next to the launching ground, and from the 11th floor it was like they were going off right in my face. They only started one little brush fire that the Sycuan FD managed to put out in a few minutes.

On July 4, our new friend Steve from the Viejas reservation invited us over to his house on the reservation to view their show. His house is up on a hill overlooking the broad flatland that makes up the bulk of the reservation grounds. There were a few illegal shows going off from people's backyards and the like before the official show at 9PM. That show must have a good reputation because the roads through and along the boundaries of the reservation were lined with cars like one would expect at an outdoor rock concert. The show was huge - about 20 minutes of continuous rockets and mortars going off. From Steve's front yard, you could see across the valley that there were many cars stopped on the shoulders of I-8 to watch.

Last edited:
Fireworks 2022 ---

On July 3, my wife snagged an invitation to the Sycuan tribe's local fireworks show. They preceded the show with a party in their hotel's pool area. The food wasn't all that great (I ate a hotdog, a small bowl of berries and cheese, and a red-white-blue parfait desert, plus a minican of Coke), but she had also managed to get an 11th-floor hotel room with a balcony overlooking the fireworks launch area. They shot off a lot of low-altitude boomers which was appropriate since the party area was right next to the launching ground, and from the 11th floor it was like they were going off right in my face. They only started one little brush fire that the Sycuan FD managed to put out in a few minutes.

On July 4, our new friend Steve from the Viejas reservation invited us over to his house on the reservation to view their show. His house is up on a hill overlooking the broad flatland that makes up the bulk of the reservation grounds. There were a few illegal shows going off from people's backyards and the like before the official show at 9PM. That show must have a good reputation because the roads through and along the boundaries of the reservation were lined with cars like one would expect at an outdoor rock concert. The show was huge - about 20 minutes of continuous rockets and mortars going off. From Steve's front yard, you could see across the valley that there were man cars stopped on the shoulders of I-8 to watch.
How old was Steve? Around 60-61?

Back